♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, July 13, 2009

Unlucky + sick incresing


A unlucky day..
2ND period... Pn. Santhi ask me to find bkk...
damn..lost again...n see her at her office...
and the monitor dun wan to help me.. I can't even find it....
So enter her office to tell she that i can't find it..

suddenly get scold by teacher.....
Sounds like she was super angry about it...
she was scolding mei fun...
Than suddenly..she took a name list show me..

there have my name...She asked...
why did i din enter my class last friday...

Last friday..i was totally sick...
even walk also hard for me...

Yen and Kahoo...and many people can be the 'saksi'...

I'm seriously sick that day......I tell teacher...

'I mengaku that i din enter library that day.. coz i'm pening..
so i leave at class finished my note..
is hard to me to walk...
but i dun hope can't follow up in my science
..so..
how hard also i try to finish my science note in the class....'


After i sadi this...the teacher was shoulded at me...
She said why must i ponteng....do nothing in the class...
I tell she i really sick....she said..

'I dun wan to heard any STORY from u guys...
i can't believe u all now
...and i so surprice that..
Howe MAy Huey your name was in the list...
u such a good girl u know?...
i dun care...
i MUST call all of u all parents..if who else i can't contect their parents...
I will not back home until your parents come....!..........
(many many she said...some very hurt..said we is rubbish or what)'


Than she go class and call other people that their name in the list...
Leave me n mei fun...she was very worry and wan to cry...
she ask me to help she talk with her aunt...
cause her aunt said if she ponteng once or what...her aunt will tell all to her parents...
I will try 100% to help she....this time was not our fault..

Than...Pang,Foo,ZHao Jian,Seva,Iman all they enter.....
SHit faridah...i very very hate about she....
She acting than walk in front of us said that..

'why u all like this like to ponteng..Not good for u all feauture u know?... Teacher was just hope to help u all....'By smiling face
(shut up ok...u PURPOSELY tell our teacher JUST CHINESE STUDENT name that we din enter...i can swear that on the same time...Malay and Indian boy din enter too...why din tell our teacher their name...u just wan to make us maybe give gantung or what....GO AWAY...shitz..)

Teacher more angry and angry...keep scold and scold...
Iman said that he help teacher...Seva said that he was in the class...
Than...Iman just need to get letter from the teacher than he was save...

For Seva....he said he bring Marvin(his saksi) prove that he in the class....

Good....leave all of chinese girl and boy....

ZHao Jian said he got enter but late..so teacher write 881....

Than...he was save..good..
We chinese girl tell what to teacher also they said we're bluffing...
Teacher dun even TRUST or give us CHANCE....
Said that we're couple couple with our boyfriend...
we all decided call Yen and Kok...
cause that day they also with us...not fair...
so teacehr ask me to call...
at here...I'm really sorry to my friend..
And one more...

the most serious is....
Pn Santhi said that...on friday...
One teacehr saw me at the bus stop
on 1.30pm with a boy dunno do what at there...
The teacher 100% reconize me...
Why am i soooo FAMOUS in those teacher eye
that time i have chinese class...so for sure i go to eat..
but i hard to walk...really need a person let me to hold....
Yen was with her bf....so...i just can ask Kahoo help me......
Just need a help....teacher like to think much of that....
Ms Tan. said other a fat teacher saw me with a guy....
She was wan to find that guy...
she think that he was my boyfriend..
Damn...and i said i was just study no all kind of bf bf for now...
She dun believe..i said i have NO BF..she dun believe...
Than..all girl at there all help me said...
tell teacher that I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND...
'Teacher..u think my this fatty look will have bf?!'
She said maybe i have..damn...
Yen also can't tahan...tell teacher..
'she just have a very very close best friend...
that's why that day she need his help..'

Teacher keep said why must HE help...damn...
we go to eat...how many time we need to said..
but they seemns like dun even trust one word of what we said...

Enter another teacher AGAIN
DAmn....she 'add oil add salt'...make teacher more angry...

She said that all of us was pretty...(girl only at here)
Just our attitude.....we're nice..
she look at me...and she said...
'This one...more kesian...soo beautiful..like some artist...
why she wan to have this kind of attitude?...'
Than..Pn.Santhi,Ms Tan and this teacher said...
'yaya...she was so beautifull...she was a good student accullly.....
her mother beautiful also...and she(me)also very pretty....blablabla..'
No such thing ok.....

And teacher call parents...Pang din hav...
teacher said she have no heart to call..give she a chance...
ask she and yen to enter class...
OMG...my sick again...
damn why must the sick attact me oat the WRONG TIME...
My fever again..and keep incresing so fast....feel keep 'turning and turning'...
Yen was very worry about me...
she ask me why dun i go to take a look at last week since i was sick...
and she accompany me..let me hold her hand..and she said i was AGAIN..
so hot my body and 'turning' also...
Yen help me bring my water from class...
Foo accompany my...i hold her hand..and she was shock said that...
'what happen to u?..why your hand so hot?!...'
Yen come by my water...and...good...
my mum was here....teacher said and said...
Mummy just said why i redo again...
I tell my mum..i was sick...this was what i can said...
if nobody believe me..i have nothing to do about it...
And..she know...i have 'pin xue'...so she tell teacher...
she din angry...just ask me dun like this anymore....
she said even sick must enter class also...but i'm in the class...
i can't walk that day...my mum know i'n not bluffing...
Foo said that my mum was good...she din scold me...
But....i'm really thanks to my mum believe me...=*(
She come to school even she have to work..
Feel sorry to she...that's why last friday i dunwan to call my mum to fetch me home...
I'm standing up by need Foo..my mum and Pn Santhi help..
Is very hard..i'm still 'turning'..
Take my bag and back home with very hard walking....

This matter DONE..
but i need to back home..
Pn Santhi ask me to see a doctor...
My mum wan me MUST see a doctor...
But...i think i'm nothing..
and some more...i dunwan to waste money..
Cause i know my this sick can't good back as normal..
it is in my blood..my mum have this sick also...
It name is what...'calesimia'...
I not really sure..but in chinese is'di chong hai pin xue zheng'..
people who have the sick...maybe will 'pengsan' suddenly....

To Doctor Lim Clinic at pandan indah...
I'm so 'turning'...i tell my mum..
luckily Yen din have anything..cause that day she was accompany me
and take care of me..she said that she worry if i alone than i pengsan.
.no one else by my side....touched...
cause i have less female friend treat me as good as she...
Thanks Yen...

The doctor was friendly...
my mum told she maybe i have 'calesimia'..
Than..the doctor ask me menstrution right?..
How she know..haiz..
She said..maybe i not enough blood..so will like this...
I din check for before....
she ask me to TEST BLOOD..
omg...i agree that..i'm scare of blood...
was so yuck...
But..i'm very turning that time...
just think that..just test it...cause
I'm bluring maybe won't feel pain and dunwan to see my own blood...

Maybe now the day i'm so 'pain' cause of problem relationship...
So...dunno why..
the 1st time i din feel pain....
the 1st time i dare to see on my own blood...
U make me CHange a lot...

Back home straight rest....
still turning...and...i abit unlike..
my home was just me ALONE...
hate ALONE...espeacially when i was sick still ALONE..
I know my daddy and mummy was busy...
i din angry about they din accompany me..
I just imagine that..if i at sch..maybe got friend can care about me..
but my mum and teacher wan me BACK TO HOME..

Now...only feel abit better..
Quickly update to tell my friend...
I'm better now..
Dictor give me 2day holiday..
I think tmr sure i will back...
I dun wan at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment