♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, July 10, 2009

Sick day =(


COmplicated my blog title between 1day to another day =(

But..i really...
wan to said Thank You...
To all of my lovely friend...

Maybe cause of yesterday too emo..
And at night start headache..
I just keep think and think...
emo and emo until i sleep.....scary..

Wake up today feel like..
dun hope to go school this few week..
dunno why...maybe I'm afraid of it..
But..mummy n daddy keep rushing me..
and abit like angry scold me faster...
and said i very selfish..din even think about them...
-SORRY DADDY and MUMMY-

Reach school with 'white face'..
really....not feeling well...
When at dataran..the stupid fatty teacher
keep bilibala...noisy...hate her sound!
Back to class...and totally feel I'm turning or shaking...
Just sleep and rest....no mood at all..
feel very hot....and Yen said that...
I have a fever...keep incresing the heat...
she wan me to back to home....
But..Home?
My home was nobody this time...
Dad work~Mum work~Bro sch~..n me...
I dun wan ALONE..
so..at school better i think...
maybe still have teacher or Yen or friend can care or help me
Thanks Yen...u accompany me...
and said out what i wan to said in my heart when i'm sick but...some gang talk about game...
Thanks Chua...'scold' me for back home...
Thanks Josh...care about...

I think i sleep about 1+hour...
than turn ok...i wake up...
fever ok...but still feel like turning and turning..I think i have same as my mum have 'pin xue'
try talk to Yen to make myself dun keep think about i'm sick...
Recess...=.=
Dunno how to walk...keep 'sengek' or not
maybe bang ppl or bang the wall...
Than..need a ppl let me hold...
Yen wan go with her BF..For sure i can't follow..
Greem shit care what his lover think blablabla...WT...
nvm...i walk myself...haiz..
but...really very dangerous....scare also..
So...really need someone...
Than...ask best friend to help...
cause sure CB care this care that also..
THANKS.....
walk down to the stairs..
walk along straight aso i need to hole someone..
1st time so serious the 'pin xue'...scare..
Luckily....really..have my best friend...help....
Let me hole....
Help me buy things...
and more...
When he was holding the plate..
make me 'pening' also..cause his hand keep shaking..=.='
After recess back to the class...gonna walk too..
For today...walk straight are hard for me...=.=''
I tried walk by myself..keep 'sengek'..
And he keep laugh n laugh...but..
really...i also feel funny...cause can't control..
i walking straight..but ecually is 'sengek'..
Some form6 Malay sister saw me..
and ask...
'Eh..what happen?...'
I said 'Tak de la..pening sikit...'
'Kesiannya....'they all look n me and sayang my face ask me carefully...
Feel touched...=*(
and they simple ask a ppl help me..
=.=''he was walk behind of me..than ask he to help me...
Thanks sweet form6 Malay sister=*]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
still have many thing wanna post and share..
But..i'm pening again...>.<
blur...suddenly blur=.=''
So..i think gonna stop here...
The most IMPORTANT is...
Thank you FOR WHO HELP ME..
SORRY for MUMMY and DADDY....
all the memory...
SAve it secretly in my heart and i will not forget today...

Very touched...
Maybe..
'the problem is not a problem'..
Maybe
after today...
'the wall cut down abit'..
or should said..
Maybe
'u will help me carry the scary wall between us'...

Add Oil..
MAybe this was the 'exam' for our friendship...
Buddha Bless us~

No comments:

Post a Comment