♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, July 18, 2009

我看我放弃吧


I Quit..

quit from ur hand...

Quit totally...

Suffer and suffer...



不想再想..

Disturbing ur anything..

was not good...U have ur own life..

U very happy about it..

I saw it...u really..enjoying..

I'm quiet ok saw u happy..

So..I Just QUIT from ur life quietly..

U already promises me u must be happy..

and now..u're going on ur happyness now...

Congratulation....

'She'....i act nothing...

maybe she make u more well..

She so cute and the one who very love u..

add oil...go to her direction...

Begin your new life...

About our frd...i had tell he...

and he agree with me...

He said that...he won't think anyhting about it..

If he does...I will kill he...But i know what he promises me..

he can do it...

(please dun let me feel that the word of 'promise' was unbelieveble)


Everyday..

U moody cause of MINE CHILDREN MIND thinking...

I should let go..I MUST let go....

So...I LET GO...even suffer..but promise...u must be alright...

你过得开开心心我不干涉...

Bye Bye...

Not end...but...the key that unlock my ♥..

was DROP again...on the way we have passed...

Steping by other...playing by other....

LOST....

I can't even find it...

I dun wish to find it too..

Just let it lost...than i no need to unlock ♥

to anyone....I dun trust anyone...

I dun wan to get hurt anymore..

Regret cause of unlock ♥...

I swear..i won't anymore....


给过记忆
足迹..是美的..
我伤心...没有其他能取代...

What had 'she' done to me...

Maybe seen by friend...

But..no comment that friend had gave me..

nvm...
Nothing about it....

U're enjoying....think about her good...

Your action 'just now'..

The meaning i dunno...

throw the 'thing' in front of me might hurt she u know...


Is END...

I dunwan anymore...

I dunwan the stupid mind thinking..

even if i think again...

i will kill myself again..

SUFFER is not good the feeling...

Bye Bye


I use coldness...

To cover my sadness...

I use Smiling face..

To overcome me suffer pain...

I use my blooding hurt..

To protect u...

I use my tears..

To support what had u done...

I use my hand..

To push u away from myside...

I use my leg...

To dissapear in front of u..

I use my eye..

To quit from ur eye line..

This..


is what i call..


to protect myself...







1 comment:

  1. I AM ANGRY BUT I HAV NOT TO SAY

    I'M ANGRY THAT Y YOU THINK I WIT HER

    I HAV EXPLAIN BUT JUS WHY YOU DUN TRUST ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete