♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I super duper LOVE u,Harry...



OMG...
I wan to watch
'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'
...I wan I wan I wan...
LOVE he so much..but..
until now still not yet watch it....
>.< 'Sab Sab'.. I wan I wan I wan... >.< I have 1-6 Harry Potter chinese book...



OMG.....
everytime when i was open the book or even watch his past movie....
Sure i will 'WOW...."






Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry
Going the way to crazy^.^






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today..
A normal day..
And...sometimes laugh like hills>.<
And..taken some pic about food..
maybe upload next time..
THANK YOU to.........

No comments:

Post a Comment