♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Huh...Love harry~


Morning 00.00
Still in call with CB..
He called me..cause...
We have something serious wan to talk about it..

Lols...
Since 9.00++ pm i think..
we sms or chat about That Thing...
Huh..than...Call someone too..
Lol..1st time call a guy at night-.-'
Dunno what reason..
And dunno who give me brave..
I stand out and said out some of the pro..
How brave r me..
Maybe sick until brain also lost control>.<
But said out also good...
No need always..keep think too much about it..
I'm tired and i dun hope cause of sick leave at home>.<
At morning walk into class was no energy and blur abit..
coz turning....walk walk than dunno why no energy.
. drop my bottle...=.=' Thanks to my friend who care me=*)
Perhimpunan have coco show..XD
The English Club was just sing and sing..
Not bad ..(not them sing lar)...
When they put the MJ-U're not alone...
OMG!..Abit Gam Dong..haha...
Love MJ....
Espeacially the song...
touched...
Still remember before few precious post...
I have write about U..
U're Not Alone...But I'm still ALONE...

Many many thing talk to almost everyone today..
dunno why...maybe one day at home din talk...XD
Talk with Zhao Jian about our life after pmr and when work when play..XD
Talk to Yen,CH, Chua and many many sooooo muchhi=.=''
Darn noisy r me~...

Mood better abit...maybe too high=.='
Talk chi and chat soo much...
even got teacher or no teacher is the same for meXD
Still keep talking....do homework talk... nothing to do talk....in a group talk... TALK....TALK....TALK....TALK....

No Much to said...
Just whole time whole day free or busy also
I TALK~
talk about MY PAST...
cause heard something about me AGAIN..
I think i gonna be more carefull about it...
How lame r those people...
My 'back stage' was hard...notice pls =P


Whole day..
Whole time...
was
PLAYING
TALKING and CHATTING
^.^

Today have History Add class By Depavali...
Luckily...not LONELY...
1st time talk to Harn ZHin so much..
last time we talk less than 6 ayat..hehe...
Ecually he was ok....
Really dunno last time...
Keep joking here and there...
Than green Shit come accompany me...
hehe...feel i'm the lucky one today..
so many people acompany me...
I not feel LONELY...cheeess...=)

*Ecually...many many thing to said...
Too much....but maybe nothing special...
Lazy to type too....Tired>.<
After school....History add Class....
than tuisyen..than...huh...till now only sit down and post...

The most important..
I'm quiet Happy today...

(sick sot brain already)

HArryPotter coming on cinema TOMORROW...
HAIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX....
>.<
I wan i wan I wan i wan I wan i wan I wan
i wan I wan i wan I wan i wam I wan i wan
to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
with.............
>.<....see.... dissapointed feel again....>.<
I LOVE U HARRY


For U..
Sorry...maybe said something..
make u feel that unhappy or hurt....
I just feel what morning(00.00am+)
i said..was abit....emmm..
Maybe me exchange character with u...
Maybe i will not happy or sad..or dissapointed...
U n HE problem...must solve 1st than us i think.....
Cause maybe OUR problem was just my fault...dunno...
But..i feel that...
HE is important for u than me...
U can't loss he(my feeling)...
I will try to help u2...
OUR pro.......maybe just my fault..sorry..
I have an Idea...
But..maybe not logic...
Or should i said....
SURE 100%..for u...
U won't TRY/even dunwan to do it....
U will think more about that..(i dunno)
HE and me chat...and think...
HE agree with my idea....but...
Gonna see weater u want or not...
Cause my this idea was..
quiet easy...
and maybe if lucky can solve U n another pro
(means that U n HE will be ok also)
Dunno....
COmplicated mood now...
Dunno how to said..
I'm so......dunno how to said in english...
my english was suck....
haiz....anything/u saw this post...
msg me....if u wan to solve and know my stupid idea...
Is action at this sat.....
so...must...planning fast~

No comments:

Post a Comment