♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, July 9, 2009

sorry


I'm so sorry..
I hard to control myself..
I dun wan everyone to saw my face..
And i decide to go some way...
Sorry....

Tears come out..
Not about my result..
I just unlike F****** teacher...
My mum trust me more than her...
My form teacher trust me just did it once..
That was enough for me...
Feel...very touched..
cause they trust me...And...
I keep said someone disappointed me..
But seems like....
I'm disappointed my teacher n mum in my result..
They trust i can..they keep said that..
they trust me....
they said sure i can...I'm the one who can get A...
But...i feel like..i make them disappointed too...
They still continue trust me n give me support...
Mummy and Pn Santhi..also Ms Tan...
said...i can...just need to work hard...
why can they trust me so much...
I scare if i can't get it...they will disappointed...

Tears...
always come out at the WRONG time...
Luck..
always like to make me hurt...
Friend...

always support me by my side...

Sorry...
this was i think i can said...
i try to tell u..
but hard...
Maybe u very angry about it...
Never mind...
U must promises me ok...
U must in very good mood always..
dun as last time..

Today Especially Thanks to....
L.Y.K-accompany when after i come out from office..the 1st one 'an wei' me..
L.Y.H-accompany me n be a 'rubbish tang'..give me tissue
M.Z.W-Ask about me
Shoot-lend me water...make me smile..
Priscilla-make me smile..give me support...
Kisha-she said she accompany cry if i still.....

L.Y.T-Ask about me also...
Sweet sis-she gonna bite the guy if she know who the person make me..
2 cute f4 sis-very care about me..sayang me...and tell joke...make me smile....
some india f3 girl-give support to me...

and more.....
Thanks a lot...at the moment i most need someone..
U all...come out...give me support...care about me...
This is what call friend...thank you...

For my best friend...
Do your best in your coming tra-exam..
Always be happy...
Work hard...dun always sleep at class or too late...
SORRY...
HAve many many things...
I dunno how to said...
if once i said once tears will come again..
maybe one day...one of us stand out..
and said also solve the problem together...
Maybe not now...i dunno..
I have no energy...i scare will hurt u...
So..for now..just wish u be happy...
If can 'Tan Bai'...
I think...maybe u have something wan to ask me..
have something need to said...just
thine self to be true...
I'm confuse too...Maybe get hurt to much..
Take care..

No comments:

Post a Comment