♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trial - I.N.G.....


I'm sit in front of comp..
thinking a title for my post-.-''
Cause..have many thing to share..
1-my sick..and the scary thelesimia..
2-my exam..OMG>.< 3-changes of me =)

Have 3 topic wanna post-.-''
Hmm..Maybe just skip some..
or dun upload pic...too muchhii..
As my sick>.<..
Sunday whole day stomach pain..fever incresing..blablabla..
keep lending down and sleep..and eat medicine...
I kinda hate the smell and the taste of MEDICINE..
I dun wan sick anymore..painfull>.<
And..i get the report...2ND time blood test...
Huhhh...my blood...

Trial ing... and i'm sicking..paining..and fainting-.-''
Seriously.....feel wanna vomit or faiting when exam..
gosh....luckily..i had prepare own small box of mentos...
So....that day after heard KH's mum said that...
I must always take some sweet with me...
than...since that day..i will rmb to bring sweet...
Thanks aunty =)...and i love sweet =P

My exam>.<...
1st day Bm & Pm...quiet normal for me..hehe..

2nd day Bi & Sc...Bi still ok...Sc...my class die deep deep-.-''
and i still rmb that..when exam-ing..
Mr Azlan(a Q teacher too..hahaxx...he hutang me a bday present and a meal..XD) enter my class...
Than..all of us..'yes..!'... and ask teacher how...ask here ask thr..
and his ans is...SAYA TAK TAU...lmao...XD...funny expression he have..
whole class chatting and asking when exam still goin on...
Mayang class Yeng!!^.^


A stupid me ans a stupid question on sc exam...
Is about form3 chapter4..i think every one know....
-.-''...The question ask as..
.......the process when female and male......is call......(question ask kind of this)
A.Fertilisation
B.Implantation
I choose B....than..after exam..Foo saw my paper...she laugh at me..
said how can i so funny...(i still dunno i'm wrong)...She said...the process call...
FERTILISATION...IMPLANTATION is for plant..Lollsss...Lmao...
really......=='..dunnoo how to said......But is true cause i din read book and..
LESS focus in chapter4...I'm a good student =)
Stupid me until myself also....=.='''

change..change..change...change??!//
Maybe..
ING....(still doing)
Just feel like...
maybe my sick and focus in exam..
also..wishes that from love love frd touches me deep deep..
Than..
Myself.begin.a.new.life.secretly.until.myself.dunno.too.but i dun wish without u
hhaaaxx...lie smily face?
Today only i notice...
Feeling was not much more hurt or sad..maybe just awhile..or just the moment when u show me this feeling
Maybe i'm really quit from there..would u follow me?i hope it
Feeling was not much care or think about it..maybe too hurt or pain..i'm scare
Maybe more things need me too=)
So...slowly.....I try my best...would u really wan to let me go?
Than..maybe after this..
Jesmay return be normal people or what again...*i not really hope this happen when i'm in front of u
I will miss those emo or sad also hurt time forever...i miss u
As my memory..cause..1st time...i become so chi xin =Xsecretly
For sure...i will very very miss..i promises bcz i have like u so much b4
because...I had...(past tense i think)hope it not=*(
I had so emo so hurt or sad moment...cause of something..Sry..i like u

T.S.O.P .E.H.T .E.D.I.S.N.I T.E.R.C.E.S
~T.I T.E.G U E.P.O.H~
fIND OUT~

No comments:

Post a Comment