♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Is this...the CHange?



CHange between our friendship?

DUno...many question mark...
And also many unknown problem happen..
Maybe just both of us feel that....
there are something going to happen.....
For me...
I feel that...
This maybe will be a very serious change for us...
True...i'm scare.....i scare lost a friend...
a super good and close friend.....
This is not the first time i have a change with my good frd....
But....U're the most close....good....and excellent than them......
My last time 'good frd' was pasted.....
U're only the one....I'm scare.....
I feel that..
MAYBE..this CHange...
have 2 way...
one is BE MORE STRONG....
one is.....say bye bye forever.....
But...this was just my feel.....
Girl will feel scare....if lost a friend...
And b4 those things happen...
Girl will very worry about it...or as me...
Maybe is try to 'repair' it....
Try to follow what u wan.....
Because...
I dun hope even one little problem...
And cause a very big CHange between us.....

Maybe u were just feel that...
I think too much about it....I won't angry about this...
Because...i agree that I'm a sensitive person...
But...way that make me like this...
Is because I'm SCARE...
really really SCARE about it....
I dunwan...ever.....to lost Again a best friend....
It's hurt.....Dun make me back to last time those scary day...
Know you....maybe some CHange of my life...
CHange my mind....CHange my attitude...CHange my life.......
Know you...make me laugh stupidly...Think stupidly..
and do stupidly SOMETIMES.....(but u're smarter than me)

What the problem that...
build up again the wall between us?....
Just said out...let me know....or even msg me to tell me...
Or.....u found out something about my shit attitude that make u hate me?..
Than...u dunwan to tell me cause of scare i get hurt?..
But...u must tell me...even hurt....
Cause..i'm not the first time hurt by those things...
I think i can stand up after the hurt....
But...dun always like keep some secret from me....
dun always be super silent when just both of us....
dun always chat to other and leave me alone...
I scare ALONE...
I dunwan ALONE...
I hate ALONE...
I think u know...but why u just keep redo it..
Many many scary signer in my mind...who can i tell?..no one....
Many many wall higher than me....n look going to hurt me...what can i do?..

I most lovely...Harry Potter coming soon..
at 17 June 2009...
I wish..
very wish to watch together with my LOVELY BEST FRIEND...
But..if u can't..nvm..i won;t angry..just go thr myself....hope u can...
Wish it all will be ok and more strong our friendship...

Sorry if i said anything...make u sad...
I just very worry about it...
GOd bless us....
Wish our friendship will going on forever....
Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment