♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dissapointed...



DiSSAPointED
hate myself...

Why dun dare..
Why dun said early..
Why dun just be more brave...
Than...good...
The LAST Singing
Competition was gone..

And I'm nothing....DECIDE to join..but can't...
HAte myself why dun tell Johnathan early..
Until the last 3or2 more group only i ask he..
'Can i join?'...wif ntg..no disk no practise..damn my self.. HAIZ...finally...
the competition end beautifully without my join.. Totally hate myself..dunno why that time..
suddenly feel like...
tears wanna get out that time..damn myself..
And i just act ntg ntg and ntg...haiz...
The compatition have single and with group..
There all are lucky and very brave...not as me
Most rmb n vry like it is...
Single-Lina & Grace...nice voice they have..
Group-JiaWei and his frd/Beeyin n her best frd(ShiJie)...
I'm soooooo jealous and vry like Beeyin n ShiJie...
They're best frd...MAybe..i said maybe..
MAybe sometimes the beat was out abit or some pro la..
But...their 'Mo Qi'..and their connection of eye..
OMG...i super like....is the moment that i wish too....
BUt...they are lucky...and they are brave...
Not as ME...hate myself x 1000000000000

Fine...it end up without me.. hate my self still incresing...hate hate...
Than..fine.. CB still at thr said i'm suck bla bla bla..
maybe i really am a guy that super suck..hate myself..
Than.....heard and saw something i dun even wish to know and see..
She is in front of me...looks like said purposely loudly that..
'XX dunwan to choi me..XX..XX...he dunwan to choi me..'
and keep look at me...Shit...go away okey..
dun purposely...and....they leave me alone at the back...
then...the She..with some of her frd..looks like..
laughing at me...cause nobody accompany...
they leave me behind..they just dun mind have me or not..
And....looks like just Me dunwan face wan to follow them...

That kind of feeling....i hate it...hate hate hate....
Hate myself................
why everytime...what i dunwan to saw..heard and meet..
sure i will meet it...
Is my luck playing me??...
DUno...just vry hate myself....

*sorry cause of less update...internet connect suck...and after today..
i will cut my tmnet line...maybe in few day can't update...
God bless me...hope in comming these day i'm fine..
If i'm bad mood...i wish to update...but can't..
HAizzzz....
DISSAPOINTED......

No comments:

Post a Comment