♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Continue sick..but...=*(





Dunno why..
I like Saturday with friend together do whatever...
And...our school have coco..
for sure I'm going every time....
But...
Almost every sat..if have coco...
Sure i have post...n...sure is sad or disappointed..
So...Since last night..
Feeling scare again...scare about tomorrow(today)
And...mind keep ask me dun go tomorrow...
scary...I scare get hurt again...Scare...
dunno when begin..I'm scare of everything....

Today..
wake late as normal..
n slowly do everything...
dunno why..
just hope dun go school so early...
or should said..go late..
and din see...anything i dunwan to see...

Reach school..
saw bao bao,suet mun n poh meng i think
.....not feeling well...
just dunwan enter class...
sit at there do nothing...scare also..
WT...
sit here is for except to see anything i DUN WAN TO SEE
But...saw last week 'the girl'....damn it..
She with her friend..keep looking at me...
For what?...dun act in front of me ok...
just go to grap my frd if u can...and i will...........

make me crazy about it.....hate...

But i just wan to protect my last...friendship..

Receive CB msg..
Go canteen meet them...
By bringing a bad mood....
saw someone...make me more..........
cause 'the girl' is.............
Not angry that time...
Just DissapointeD again....
stupid Jesmay!!....this few week...
no reason like change into a 'ham bao'...
Little bit than feel like...tears wan visit me again...
damn....Just control..must control....
Hear song.....
The song...dunno why when on..
that was 'my hurt song'....
Danson's ........'fen kai yi hou'
why r...purposely wanna make me...............
change song.....again.....other hurt song...
Danson's song also......告诉我...
....Luck dun play me ok........
cause I'm on walkman by shuffle and loop...
Luckily din have 'kissgoodbye'...if not...i'm dieing..

Chinese Society....
In class...and....i feel unwell..
cause...'she' ALWAYS come out on that time thn 'stick' on....
Bad mood still continue bad and bad...
Stupid Jesmay....keep bad mood....unuseful...
This week chinese society have writing contest...
the tittle must about
'Qin qing or you qing'(friendship or what...)
....FRIENDSHIP again....
Haiz....than just follow feel and write..
True my life full of Qin qing and frdship...
But how to wrote out that was a problem...
And...my friendship...........................
Blablabla.......(just write)
Johnathan n Wen Long...make joke in class...
That was make me...not too think about my bad mood...
Done......than...decided dun wan to past up...
this summary no feel....this was not a summary for me....
Cause of I'm bad mood and no feel to write about it...

Than....Damn...
my feeling was right...
since last night....and very true time also.....
when my mood better abit than just now...
Go out to class and wan to take a look...
Just simply walk and look...
Damn!!
really saw 'she'.....waiting for her dreams guy...
Mood bad again and more hurt than just now......
I dun wan to see dun wan to heard and dun wan to know....
Make me blind make me can't hear anything
and change my mind stupid pls....

I dun wan to think about it....
The most right action i can do now....
is.....I will dissapear from the place....walk fast and fast.....
Damn......not feeling well again...walk 'sengek' abit...
But....for sure i dun need his help....
just maybe bang abit the wall than walk quickly...
This in ONLY i can do....

Sorry...
what i most excellent to do is...
'Tao bi'....
Dissapear and go away...
cause i scare the hurt...and the pain....
And...protect myself by...
Said something...hard to hear..
or maybe will hurt you...
Sorry....
cause 'she' is by ur side...

I can't at this place until 12.30...
just give a call to mummy fetch me home...
I'm scare...and dun wan to think and
back home rest...close my eye rest my mind......
Than i think will better.....
Follow suetee and lina to the hall....
prepair to go home...
receice some one msg...
today really a UNLUCKY DAY.....
He&She is hurt too.....(can't talk about it)
Add oil...and i will help u2...dun let go both of u2's hand easily...
Play piano....miss the music...



Shun Yen Zhi's 'meet'.....
But...is a UNDONE song........
hope one day..
maybe some people can accompany me continue or teach me done it...

Sorry and Sorry.....
I feel that maybe u was not happy too....
Sorry...
i can do nothing...
I'm idiot..I'm stupid...
I'm hurt...I'm pain...
Sorry..
can't help..
'Wo Bu Pei'...
be ur best friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment