♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Horrible..

(Noisy me many things to said~)
Just came back from sch just now..
Gor's mum ask mw MUST be careful..
when morning i waiting bus or whatever..
DUN ALONE..i hope too..

Gor's mum said..
In this morning...
True..
This morning..
happen a big cases near by my hse..
A 15+ age GIRL...
CHinese....wearing sch uniform..
HAD BEEN PULLED BY TWO MALAY IN A CAR...
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A SCARY cases are this..
and..near by my house.....
The girl keep scream and scream..
ppl saw..but when the time they walk down..
wanna help....the car was gone...
day was still dark...nobody saw the car no...
Just know 2 MALAY GUY..
SUck!!!!!!!!..
why did they do like that?!!..
Pls take this seriously guy....
MUST ALWAYS BE CAREFUL...
This news..maybe on tonight news paper or tomorrow paper...
OMG...until now still din find the girl...
Where are u?...
Hope u'll be alright..
I'll pray for u....
Please be ok...
u're almost same age as me...
Still have a long way to go...
Please...be ok....God save the girl please...
All of u too...
RMB TO BE CAREFUL....

2 comments: