♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, July 17, 2009

足迹..


Quit hurt..

And very tired..

I have help u all think so much..

for let u2 give each other a chance..

at last..

Just receive the few word by 2..

1-Cin cai la.....

1-We already back as last time..

Din even a word they think that they should said to me..

But,nothing..i already normal as my life...

No one will rmb me...no one will thank to me....


I'm bringing a moody mood to sch..

but in front of my frd..i must act like super happy..

try to close my sadness side with my acting smiley face..

But...saw they..and i wait he out his class...

I'm turning again..not well...than..they dun even talk to me..

left me behind...I'm turning and feel wan to vomit...

they just keep walk and walk..din even notice what happen to me...

so i keep stop and stop...landing the wall and walk through them..

Why....i have nothing to said about that..

cause i said before..I'm transparent for everyone...

At Dataran..just chat wif JH n Yen...

slightly better..they care me and let me lend on them...


The whole day was just normal...

I'm transparent..so..recess also..and..

My lips change in white colour again...

CB saw it..said i going to die..true..I'm dieing..

Heart beat also dieing...another know about it...

but what action he gave just make me dissapointed...

I know i'm truly TRANSPARENT...

BM n GEO still same...teacher keep call my name ask this ask that.....

Something happen between classmate....many people anti the boy too..

In many kind of reason..dun wan to said more...

Just BM chat with Yen..she had tell me more..

and she also know ALL of my thing....my good female friend..

She said that..I treat my frd too important...

She said...at last...i get hurt also...she know my feeling...

she know what i'm thinking..she teach me to dun treat too important..

she ask me just set mind as...'u unhappy ur problem..'

But..I can't even do that..

Cause the treat frd important cell was in my blood...

I can't change it...i hope too...dun cause of a frd...make myself hurt...

Thanks Yen..u have told me more...and she also help me said out bravely...

what i wan to said when..maybe i'm unwell...i hope their notice...

I'm unhappy...i just hope have a ear...she help me 'scold'..

those people...let them know what my mind thinking..thanks..

She view my blog and care about me...really thanks....


While eating in Bistro...

Not feeling well too...turning again...

walk also 'sengek' again...act nothing..

they walking to 99..and suddenly i wan to fall...

too blur that time...no one know except me..

Just lending the wall again...and try to breath....


I'm alone again...Yen go back home...

She leave me...Turning also...

receive classmate Sheng Wai call...

and he said about the problem to me...

thanks for trusting me....

I'm very very disspointed.....but..

who else wish to know?...

Something happen too...skip it..

Chinese teacher ask us to go to the canteen..

give us feeling and wrote a summary about canteen using own feel..

no tittle..just about canteen and own feeling....

My mind...begin few week...

was keep thinking about friend...

and canteen....i have no feel at 1st...

mind keep think about my friend...

Than..wind blow...make me feel...

so cold...the weader was hot...but inner of my part feel

cold...The coldness was make me feel painful...

I hate the feel...I'm alone..I'm transparent...so that i like blue..

and my heart cold also.........


Have a stronger feel about that...

I think...this canteen...give me feel that...

Some of Me...and my frd memory...

Because i din take a breake in recess time..

and i in the canten is just accompany my frd...

Sometimes i eat cause of looking they eating deliciously...

I and my frd different class since form3...

so..the most time we can chat or together is...

IN THE CANTEEN.....there was where some of our memory....

Than..i just wrote...about me,my frd and also the canteen....

A zero marks summary i think.....Just wrote it..

cause teacher said....'YOUR FEEL'...

means that..what i feel now..can wrote down..

I tried many many time...to talk to my frd 1stly...

but at last...what the response he had gave me...It's hurt...

I'm blooding...still get hurt...what the feel...no one know except me...

Form1 recess....i have a signal...

I acting normal and ask he to go home...

But....at last.....................................................................

I'm dissapointed..very very very dissapointed....

why he treat me like that.........

Saw gor.....

我泪了,也累了...

我真的很怕受伤了...

I can't control my tears...

Just only gor saw it....I have lost control...

really lost control...suddenly tears out in front people...

I'm pain...but can u feel that....nvm...u shold be happy.......

Can't type in chinese....Hard to said about that..

there have happen many complicated things.........

Green shit was same as me...

Hurt and pain...but...

he use the false way to solve it...

He smoke....and just now when he open it...

I stop he..but...he still continue his action........
When back to home...help my brother to put medicine on his leg..
cause he is hurt too...he fall down yesterday...
Is pain....he cry also....
How jealous are me....
When he fall....people help he...and me put medicine on it...
But....Who....will put medicine on my blooding hurt....
no one....I'm hurt.......

Pain...

can change a person truly....

Hurt...

can damage a heart devily...

Much to said...

but..no one will help me...

So..i just be silent.....

我不开心...又情绪化了...

你伤了我后,情绪没有稳定过...

有时我笑得很灿烂,有时我伤心在大哭...


不想写了...

写下去,更会伤心...

你过得开开心心我不干涉...

我恨我伤心,为什么会在你生活中消失...

给过的记忆是美的,没有其他能取代...

2 comments: