♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Trial coming...


(at 1st wanna put his pic..after thinking..i think better dun..=)

Thanks for Mr. R's wishes...
Touched..
How can u so support me by my side...
thanks a lot~


For.. my friend..
(is true on what they said)..
Sorry.. Is just what can i said..
I know.. a word of SORRY..
can't even overcome anything..

But.. the kind of..
complicated unknown feeling..

was still in my heart..
I'M A L.O.S.E.R....
Loser who..
can't said the true..
dun dare to face it..
hurt people badly...
A piece of shit..hate myself..

Told u some of it..
Luckily...my mood was not..
totally bad or change on that time..
If not..
I'M DIEING IN MY TRIAL..

But..
now..mood was..
on a 'danger line'..
But..i think will be alright..

I had many thing to tell u..
But dunno how to said..
And u also..
Seems like keep...
run away or change topic
PURPOSELY from me...
What Can I Do?...
But is trial now..
PMR soon..
I hope between these few month..
The problem...between us..
Dun increase........
Hope just maybe disappear the problem..
or suddenly doiinnkkk...
all problem solve or fall into a river..
Lols...
How stupid of my mind thinking...
All the Best..

For all my friend who same age with me..
or Pmr year too...makkss..hehe..

add oil together....^.^
Pray for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment