♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, July 19, 2009

...Thanks...


I still trying my best..
I don't think i can really..
let go of...
..i can do it i guess....e Maybe....

Something..happen on me..
How touched =*/

They plan for me...
They help me..
They said that..
They won't forget about me..
Cause..last year...
Yes..is true..since last year...
I had tell them..(just as normal talk)
I'm very very hope to join 'it'...

Whole day I'm keep think about this...
Touched....
Yesterday was my cousin sister bday..
Sry...and happy birthday to u...
This is me and my cousin..I'm yuck...is true...
(use c902 make me look more yuckss...)



Daddy bought me a new shirt..
I Love it so much...
Mummy wan to bought for me at 1st..
But she act dun wan or what..
Than i said to Daddy..
I love so much...
Than i try the clothes let he have a look...
He said nice...ask mum...
and mum straight ask daddy buy for me....
Touched again....Thanks..=*/
I think i will wear every time if i wish..
Really...
I feel...except from MAYBE..
I'm still have many people care about me...
...Bao...SuetMun....Mummy...Daddy...Cousin.....


*I don't dare to talk to u too...
I'm scare..I'm hurt...
The problem....I think..
This time...i have leave it to u for...step out...
Not me...i tried 'that day'...
but..i dunno what to said...
and 'that time'..u was cold...
U know....the coldness...could kill me..
or make me pain...So...
I agree...I really DUN DARE...
to touch a cold things that can kill me seriously...
Visit someone blog....Saw that..
u had said...u're very...'fan'..
MAYBE about my this children thinking..
I'm sorry about that....U have problem..
Sure they will support u..or help u..
well done....for ur new life....
Seems...they're important for u...
A good news i think...
with them..u can smile or talk happily...
not as the moment with me...
I'm a person who..won't move...
A very 'Bei Dong' person....
I'm waiting the day.....coming for me...
My character...was a person who keep waiting...
I had take action before.....ur turn now...if u wish to solve...
No wonder where or what happen...
Still the same..
"I'll be right here waiting for u"
"For the promise...For our relationship..."
"I can laugh maybe..but...I'm still not forget about it.."
I AM WAITING...
I'm really really sorry....Please..tell me..what should i do...
And....Please forgive me..
I keep looking at my phone...
I'm Waiting..

2 comments: