♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Me leg wear..Lols..

While every form3 student..
was add oil-ing on their coming trial..
I'm doing a lame action>.<
Dunno..why..just feel wanna share something..
but i promises i will do my best^.^
Thanks for support and please support me...heheee...

Here was my LAME ACTION..
Taking photo of SOME OF MY SHOES..
Haha..Dun hit me>.<
Now..
Here is my Sport-shoes




This was draw by me last time..
Lols..but dun dare to wearXD
See from Left side

See from right side

When combine...other side draw by my aunt..XD


Other Kind of my shoes...

(I like to wear this when go shopXD)


(Summer shoesXD)


(Wear once be..Lols..)

Lady shoes..XD
Like it without reason..-.-
First time.....



Second time...




'Boot'...whatever..cause dunno how to spell-.-
From China fly to M'sia..XD




MOST like...
OMG~
Just bought not more than24hours..
Shining shining...and gold in colour..
makss makkss....dunno why 1st saw..
than so like it..turn back take a look..
than..it becomes mine =)




Still have...But
lazy to upload...
*IS JUST FOR SHARING..dun misunderstood..
I Love my mum and dad..
They love me so much..
what shoes..bag..shirt or what else..
Or maybe a Jamuan..or Prom whatever...
Whatever I wan...if they can..sure they will buy for me..
Muackkkss...Thanks..^@^
Hmm..maybe nxt time bag..
wakakaka....really very very lame person i am..
now only i know..-.-''
Hahxx...But..better than few day b4..
try to leave 'it' beside 1st..focus focus and focus
in my Trial...my math~~~~~~~~~..Please..god save me...


This year *p..
I will join wif my frd..
hehee..not much to said =X
until that day who have go will know..
Shoes i think sure i wear what i most like...
XD..support me support me support me..^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment