♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lost for Few day..

Few day b4..
I'm vry hope to update my blog...
BUT...suck!!cnt even connect...Damn...
Than...try and try EVVRYDAY..
finallyy..just now can...
But...i'm sitting in front pc thnk what i wanna post..
Going tuisyen at 5.30pm...
gonna think...dunno...just...
complicated mood....
Fine...day before yesterday..
I'm damn happy..
many stupid n sweet memory happen..
Such as..
Went McD as normal wif cb, green shit them..
Happen many stupid sch life memory...n some sweet...





1st time Basketball day wif them..





Help aunt to tell otehr about her job...her art..
and what i learn b4...to 'zhan lan'....bla bla bla.....
Just some....nxt time if wan only upload..




______________________________________________________________
That was just b4 YESTERDAY....
yesterday....
dunno...when just awake..
I heard from radio...normally i din on it...
Dunno y..a day b4 i open overnight...
Heard 'bad guy' from fang jiu bing...
Almost same the singer name as.....................
Mood change abit...but i just act ntg...
leave those changed bad mood bside.......
Reach sch....going down to the dataran...
Meet someone.....
Fine....ntg ntg ntg ntg...just tell myself...
After that....mood was not good as few day b4....
Recess....i fell better whn walk wif cb them to canteen..
coz cb damn funny....make me won't think too much about someone..
Why does Qiu Bi Te like to play...
I MEEt someone AGAIN....
...walking to the canteen too....
MOOD change more n more bad....
Is over....few day b4 i saw someone just ntg...
Dunno y..mayb coz morning tat song....
Meet again...............thn....feel...
The memory.....come out again..
Think a lot of thing....a lot of ................
Can't tell anyone too....
how hard when i'm bad mood but still wan to smile happily...
Found JH....Just tell her some.........
Haiz....dunno....
Just dissapointed ....
Very very dissapointed about all of this...
Why....some ppl...when she/he r bad mood....
or putus cinta whatever...one post...
get back many response.....
ME.....many many post...
No even ONE......
maybe cause of myself....is my pro...
Just ntg can said...

Today....
Dissapointed too...
Just wanna tell something..
to other one.....that...
when i hope u can just stay for a while to accompany me...
WHere are u?
when i was bad mood....u saw it...u said wan ask about it...But..
What u do?..play game?
when i was happy and share with u...
What is ur response...

U Din even treat me as.....what u said...

U make me dissapointed EVERYTIME.....

U r most close with me.....sure u will know greater than other to
HOW...to help me...

HOW to solve it...HOW to make me smile...
n HOW to care about me.....But...
U make me dissapointed...sry..really...mayb
u know i m saying about u...but...
I just can said...sorry.....
Dun make me dissapointed again...sry..

Dunwan to said more.....it was hurt....
*dun even think that i'm talking about u..
dun b perasan..
n I should QUit from here......

No comments:

Post a Comment