♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maybe


Get many Malay frd support about something =X

Huh..
But..what they said..
is it real?..
hope yes =)

What come out from * mouth..
was just a lie?
Why AGAIN...
Our frd told me something...
should i listen/believe on what he had said?
..DUnNO..

Action..
but..feel unwell..
feel u..not really like it..
maybe u ask me to take action..
but equally u hope me don't do it..
Why..something complicated..
Cause of..* is a part of u?..
Or..u.....
Just said out loudly
'What you wan to said?!'








End up?..
complicated...
Nothing to said about that..
I'm upset..I'm transparent..
Bingo..totally true..
I try to away from u..
...u try to away from she/me?...
Trial coming...
Every time...before a big exam or trial..
sure..have many many sad thing happen..
make me can't focus on my exam..Damn....
Hope this time...before trial..
can solve it ALL and let me enter with a happy non-sad mind..
But i know is IMPOSSIBLE..
1hour+ and 3day leave..Is going to trial..
Pray to me please =*+
EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALL RIGHT
tell me if anything u wan to know...
Your one msg or word..
maybe can stop me from take the action maybe TOMORROW..

No comments:

Post a Comment