♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think u choose to.....


Just bye..
Maybe u din show out clearly..
But..ur action...
I'm worry about u..n u're worry about another...
This the answer...
I'm still continue be a Transparent person..
in no one's brain....
I'm still MUST going on my life.....
all was return...b4 i know u...
Now...
u're worry about how to 'repair' back u n another relationship...
I'm just nothing....this prove that...
whatever last time u said I'm ur most important who...
But...
IF me n another argue or what with u....
The one u will worry about....
is HE....
I know...and...maybe...i should..
or said...i MUST be tough....
U're not alone....But i'm STILL alone
I know....no need wait until ur answer..
come out from ur mouth..n said that...the FEW word that
Can Kill me 100..%
I dunwan to hear....thanks...
I'm STILL ALONE ALONE

The way u have choose...
Is....Bye...
DIssapointeD...way still going on......





i will rmb our memory..
When tell 'heart problem'...When laugh together..When accompany u cry....our almost every friday sweet moment...When sms....When msn...When play game....my birthday present....our X time passed...when i'm emo...when take 'big head' pic.....When u was sad...When u was angry....
and more...i rmb....still rmb....

Time Passed quitely....it bring hurt to me now...
We're best friend forever...i won't forget about our friendship...
Maybe this all was passed...but memory won't dissapear..
Bye....i know...
It's was change already...
My feel as i post up yesterday..was late...
WAs totally LATE....
The change is begin...i can't eve stop it...
Try to stop...but i'm hurt...
Saw HEard n know many thing...
U lie again?...But..
I won't angry....this is my life..
maybe god want me to get punisihment....
U're CHange....CHange to be more excellent k...
Best wishes to u..
and..i will try to let go of u...
U just care about he...i'm nothing....really nothing..
everytime just i care about someone...
I worry about someone....this maybe is my 'job'...
no one will care back or worry back about me....
This is normal for me...
dun make me tears come out anymore...
I unlike it..

No comments:

Post a Comment