♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wish get someone scold now


SORRY..
Seong Hooi..
I late on my computer..
Until now..
Only..i saw ur comments..
I angry that why i not on..
when the time u're hurt..
and need someone by ur side to help u..
Truly sorry about that..
Wish to get someone scold...
I can feel ur behurted heart feeling..
Haix...But..
U must cheer..
Sure u can stand up..
I'm sure...I trust u...
Know u..Only let me..
Re-trust that..the word of..
"PROMISE"...
Cause..before for me..
I'll think that..
"promise"
Is just a word...
A liar told to a person..
Now...I know the truly meaning..
Thanks for everything..
And ur promise that will show my rainbow..
I'm waiting...
Much thing to said..
But...Hard to post up..
One thing u need to remember..
[JESMAY ALWAYS BE THERE FOR SEONG HOOI]
U must cheer =)
*beside that stupid cookie is by me...hope u can 'taste' it the stupidness i have..
And change to be happy...If can...let u taste truly too..=P

9 comments:

  1. Yer...
    I Wan To Eat That..
    Yummy~
    Ei..
    I Add U In Msn D..
    But Why Cant See You On9 De?
    ><''

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea mah?..
    I add u already too..
    Also din see u on9 before~
    mine MSN is
    datouwawa_hueyhuey@hotmail.com
    Quiet long...
    Waiting for u on9..
    Let u eat if can..hehe...
    But..where d u live?>.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i add yrs msn ? ^^

    yr cookies look delicious ~
    LOL
    wish seong hooi all the best too xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes u can~..
    Thanks for viewing my blog..
    datouwawa_hueyhuey@hotmail.com
    Heheee..
    1st time bake on that time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Lived In Perlis..
    Same WIth Ning..
    I Add You D..
    Why Cant See U Online?
    Sob..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Realy Cant See Me In This Massenger..
    The Maybe My Msn Ki Xiao Liao..
    Then Add Me In iloveshandy@hotmail.com..
    Wait You Oo..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I acept now..
    But..i thnk u din on9 now..
    sorry for late reply..

    ReplyDelete
  9. *and..i'll delete the comments..
    cause ur hp number was secret..
    And also hope that no one disturb u..

    ReplyDelete