♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Like....?


*..I dunno why this MV will larger than my blog space..
Nvm jst let it be..i like it so much...
so just..let it larger..let U know the meaning clearly..
and also...everyone can see my idol face and His style
clearly...understand what did i LIKE he so much...
I like this song..
This MV..This single..
And more..
I LIKE IT..
Is touched..
After ur msg...I haven sleep...
I think u know about that..
And..I keep find ALL fang da tong song's MV..
Is nice and touched..very close to us...
I truly like His song...

But..What..
the meaning..of..
Urs 'like' at that time?..

Thanks for facing bravely this time..
But..not clearly..
Or maybe my mind stupid..
Can't get what did u mean..
Wish everything will be all right..
And as our thinking..
If u're same mind thinking with me..

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    i like this song toooo.
    i like it very very much. =]]
    hehe
    nice song with meaningful lyrics

    ^^

    ReplyDelete