♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, August 17, 2009

What happening ecually..

Confused Confused
Confused
Confused Confused
COnfuse

Really Confused me..
Why..Why..Why...
Suddenly..suddenly and suddenly..
On the last time but one month before..
My phone was always on silent..
I wan keep hoping that time..someone else..
find me...But..it doesn't...

Than..
After one month..
The same time...Is....
Different...Maybe should said..
My 'luck' coming...
But is totally suddenly...
until...i feel scare...and unbelievable..
Sorry if someone think that i might think too much..
But,i think is normal for a person who had a same situation as me..
TOO SUDDENLY...
I'm in scare..yes i do.. cause i scare..
when i open my eye...all will become normal as last time again..
I still alone me...The dream will like a bubble...
Just 'pop' and disappear...

I try to find out or even ask clearly..
But...seems like..no one answer me the question that i ask..

When the time i need u..
You're far away from me...
When the time we together...
We always in the wrong moment..

unlike your style when said bye bye to me..
unlike your silent receptor come out at the wrong moment..
unlike your leg that like to run away from me and the question we are facing..

Look at now..every time..
I need u....you are just away...
Why....
The scariness..who will understand..
I was just as a person who waiting the rainbow..
It come out suddenly..But I'll dunno when...
the rainbow will disappear suddenly too..
for sure I don't hope this happen on me...
But...if truly happen...
What can i do?

People are true..
they said..
'Once u have a hurt before...
For the next time...you'll not trust it..
easily as last time u done...'
Sorry..cause..I have that hurt...
Sure..I'll scare about that...
Obviously..I was a tiny person in the world..
I know..maybe I'm lucky from other..
But the scariness still have...


Now..
00.07am..shown at my phone
A tiny person..
still sitting on the chair typing..
And..mind keep think that..
'Should I go for school tomorrow?..'
But sure no one can answer me now...
They are sleeping i think...all smkpm's student...
cause they're prepare for tomorrow face their friend happily..
But...still a tiny person..
are thinking about this..
at first hope to ask someone...
but something happen...so..
what in my mind / what i hope to said..
have been removed...
A Tiny Jesmay Still thinking about that...
How?..
No one will answer it..

No comments:

Post a Comment