♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, August 14, 2009

无缘即是无言


To U
Sorry..
This is just what can i said..
Not purposely..But..
Dunno how to face it....
I hope u treat me evilly..
But..it is pain..
I dunno how long that i can suffer like this..


Just now..do homework..
(i hope get good result for make ppl happy)
Listen many many song..
Make me feel that.....
every word they singing..
was..seems like...
caring more memory..
*cnt type chinese..so use english..sry....
> 你的承诺
" The direction that...u and me are going..is just opposide.."

>不许哭
" The end of us was un-know...think back that time u protect me..

when look at the sky..just think wan to cry...I only know..

What had I done..was so focus....I just know how to cry.....

I tell myself not cry....U let go of me..Not a lose....
But at least...we get other admire....we have the memory......."
>Bu Hui Ai
" U dunno to treat my love..I understand...
That day u enter my world..
Only done a prefect me......."
>明天以后

" Sing 'no ending'...really become no ending...
U saying sorry to me....
Why u do like this....
What had i lost really hard to get back....

I just hope give me a chance to dream......
But at last..can't sing together also...

My dear..I'm afraid the time reach it and no chance together again.....
U must let go of me....cause this is the ending...
But i afraid i can't do it......."

>Li Xiang Qin Ren by Rainie

" I really hope...the 100% marks dreams girl in ur heart...
how did she look like..."

>I'll be right there waiting for u

" Where ever u go..What ever u do..
I'll be right here waiting for u....."

>Everything by LeeHom

"Cause u're my everything....just this one i do....."

>That's why u go away
"Baby would u tell me why..there was sadness in ur eye...
I dun wan to said goodbye to u...Love is one big ilusion...
I should try to forget...But there was something leave in my hand..
U're the one who set it up...Now ur the one to make it stop..
I'm dun like the feeling lost..like now.....
But u wan me to forget....every little thing u said....
But there was something leave in my hand...
I won't forget...the way....u X-ing...the feeling so strong...
Were lasting for so long...but I'm not the 'she' ur heart...
Is missing...that's why u go....away I know....."
>Lian Re Wei Man by S.H.E
(maybe not suitable...but..is true what i hope to said)

>We'll be together by Ashley

(Is not suitable..that was IMPOSSIBLE)

> ALMOST FANG DA TONG NEW ENGLISH ALBUM
was also...touched...and...some about u n me....
nothing gonna change my love to u...But u do...


And...
I stop the music...
Really...bring many many the memory..
Sweet..Pain...Suffer..Laugh....
Just sleep follow by that even i dun tired...
Dream also scary....cause I'm just alone...

* every word of the song..type by me..maybe the spelling wrong..
sorry about that..But..that was truly from my mind...
* Did u know,i have a problem with 'our frd'?..something useless happen..
Who...will u stand between both of us?....

2 comments:

  1. sorry yea ><
    i cant hlp u last night ~
    sorry ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind nevermind..
    I Just use my yuck english write it>.<
    hehe..nothing de~

    ReplyDelete