♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No idea


Not really have any idea..
to update my blog...
But i know my sweet one sure..
waiting my post...
thanks sis~


Just.. feel down and D again..
But i know..around me..

maybe have someone who support me..
but ecually their hurt was painter than me..
I can't always said that I'm down..
I have them..
they hurt but they keep supporting me..

So...as a person who protect by them..
I think..i must...
be more tough and brave than them...

to by their side support them...

Just now..
with Chun Hoe gor gor..
Noted something...is truly....
Know that..I'm the lucky one if compare with he..
But he still can stand up bravely..or even give me support..

How touched is it...

"妹妹怎样啊..don think too much la mui mui ^^...
有些事情..我们真的改变不了的..不管我们怎样去努力..都没有奇迹的.."

Chen Hoe gor have more and more memory with His one...
They have many many sweet memory maybe as go genting..
go beach look at the star...and..that day....
every places every action from Gor's she to Chun How gor...
is bring more hurt for Gor..really...but now..for Gor..
everything is gone...But he still add oil-ing..
He told me too...
"u shud be happy that....你和他没有那么多的回忆.."
"我不是想让你伤心..只是想告诉你..其实你真的很幸运了.."
"努力站起来...虽然你现在觉得这个才是最好的...因为你还没有遇到更好的.."


I'm sorry about that...
cause of...carry out ur sad memory suddenly...
But..u still can face it bravely and tough...
I'm really such a LOSER...
why can just fall down easily...
why always tears for some things...
but not helping people who around me..
to make them smile...
Sorry..I can't smile from my heart truly too..
But..I'll try my best...really...
I dun wan to be a weak person...
I dun wan let HE think that...
I'm just who know how to tears when without he..
I must life to myself...he told me before..

Sweet sister too..
always on cal with me..
and..support me..
teach me many thing..
ask me to cheer...
dun think too much...
and a good conclusion she gave me..
thx...really...thanks..

Something..
I'm sure i will add oil..
but sure have sometimes down also..
forgive me please...

I dun understand..
why..ur one word..can make me down..
make me sad or even make me feel like...
I'm LOSER...
keep lose in front of u...
I tried before what i said..
use coldness to overcome my pain..
i think i done it half...but..
It seems like...Just...
truly very evil for u even me...
Is hurt.....I done it..
but hurt most in myself too..

Sorry..
I'm too sensitive..
I'm too childish...
I'm too selfish..
I'm too weak...
I'm too care/focus in A PERSON..
Maybe..is should change my...
useless attitude..and keep every 'star'..
in my eye...dun let it tears out EASILY agin..
already...3rd/4th time in this year...
tears for the same reason same things...
Almost...4 month i think..
the problem..keep increase and serious...
In this 4 month...
I was just as a body walking without my heart...
Just a cold blood person...Just a useless person...
A friend also...
said something else about me in front of other...
also..hurt me deeply*frdship
I hate my attitude TOO CARE A FRIEND...
TOO PROTECT A FRIEND...
I'll change guys..I will...
next time no more this kind of thing happen again..

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    jesmay , don always down mer.
    support euu. xDD

    how r u wo ?
    long time din see u on msn jor ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haixx..
    I SURE MUST stand up again..
    I also dun hope i was always down..
    thanks for support..
    I got online are..

    ReplyDelete