♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Seriouly...Something..(hate myself change tittle cause of not dare to....)

Hey guys.. H1N1 here.....
MUST TAKE CARE OF URSELF..

School been close since tomorrow until next Tuesday..
I'm seriously sick now..
Talk through my mouth is hard to me..
Quiet pain and no voice=.='

Is true..Stop asking me many many many time and tot that
I'm lie to my frd...Is true...believe it..
Our school have few person suspect H1N1..
Scary for me...I have fever+selsema+batuk=abit sign of H1N1..
Gosh...keep serious-ing..Until mummy work back..
She said to me angrily..
'U MUST go to see a doctor now!!!!!'.. u know how serious.............'
SO scary....
will think like...
'If i really get H1N1..thn die... thn how was my family,my frd..and many many'
Feel sad and scary..need someone that time =(..But.....
My last time blood test report out..
I..REALLY have Thalassaemia...
One click on google...u can know more about it..
And..i saw that...'

Thalassemia | Thalassaemia

In medical terminology, thalassemia or thalassaemia is an inherited disease of the red blood cells and it is medically classified as hemoglobinopathy. For those who may not know, thalassemia is a medical disease whereby there is genetic defect in a human body and therefore resulted in a synthesis of an abnormal hemoglobin molecule. With the synthesis of an abnormal hemoglobin molecule, the blood cells will become vulnerable to mechanical injuries and therefore, die easily. Read more about Thalassaemia.



omg..
DIE EASILY...
I dun wan...I scare..
I'll less said about die to myself..seriously..
If u were me...U'll know my feeling...
The doctor scold me too..
Haix..luckily..
I din suspect have H1N1...
thanks to my mummy and my buddha..thx everything...
If not....I really dun dare to imagine myself at now..
Maybe think wanna kill myself(sorry guys..I agree that I'm a mind think negatively person)

Just back from there..
Gor's mum 'da bao' for me to eat...
I wan FISH PORRIDGE!!! someone cook for me?..
But i know is impossible..
brother and daddy keep away from me =(

Receive sweet sister call...and super lots of sms about sch close tomorrow
Haix...Sweet sweet sister...dun keep all sadness in ur heart..
I dunwan u to follow my pasted way...cheer..

I can heard from ur song...

Even that u're laughing or what...
But...truly in ur heart..was many many of hurt and very pain..

Until u..just can use smile to close it...
Dun follow my pasted way sister...

U're my sweet sweet sister...Support u always..


And.. chat with sister...
I...Heard something..
really kill my happy receptor...
I finally know a part of the reason that sweet sister sad for..

-our secret-
But...what u had said..

Was 'wake up' something..

that live in my heart...since April this year..
-post had been removed-
(maybe next time)
sorry..I still dun dar to face..myself true feel..
I am still waiting...
For the Clearest answer..
And...U'll know what ecually...
i wan to said..







6 comments:

  1. you will b ok ..
    don't so worry
    just face it positively ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg..
    Rikiko..
    Is that really u?..
    Xiang Ling?..
    U view my blog too...
    Thanks ya..is touched~
    I'll ty my best..face it positively~
    THANKS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. enn..
    So surprised?
    haha
    xD

    Gambateh to face your life !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaxx..
    yea yea..
    Totally surprised...
    And roll my eye when saw ur name..
    In my comments here..XD
    Thanks o..
    haha..
    D u hav blog?...
    Wanna link u..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. have ahh

    http://juzrikiko.blogspot.com/

    ^^

    big emotion lar u ><

    haha

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lols..
    Okkie..
    I linked u
    =P
    Really thanks for viewing my blog
    =*)

    ReplyDelete