♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, August 21, 2009

In my heart




U told me..
I know,the answer is in front of me..
I can't lie myself anymore...




Can i stop it?..
Feel touching when just now listen to this song..
It Just seems like...
Said out..what in my mind...
But..
IS PASSED..
Jesmay...
ALL IS PASSED..
please...

I hope everyday 'ghost day'..
Can as last time..u accompany...
But sorry..I push u away..
Really..For me..
I think..sure have someone..
More excellent than me..
More suitable to u compare to me...
They can let u dun so headache about a LOSER..
Cause..if we still as normal..
the problem..still the same...
make u unhappy....I really dun wan..
U told me before..
'U wan other suffer together with u?..'
Sure i not...So..
Now..I choose the way..
Good for u...
Suffer myself...for ur good future...
Suffer not for jealous..not for think too much...
is for you

w380i phone..
Leave rm0.40...
At 1st time u sent to me..
Still think that..have next time..
still can ask u..sent to me temporally..
But..just think too much..
Is END..
Is Impossible...

Think before too..
On coming 5/9/2009 Saturday..
Went to Leisure mall..
But..Now..is end..No more..

The things that...
'especially... for u...'
On that day..still leave few month..
But..I already
prepare....
Think for long time also..
for what can give u at that day...
become ur memory forever..
But..Now..seems like..
the things..maybe..
Just keep in my cupboard better..
ForEVER NON SENT OUT present..

I know..
I think too much..
ALL..is just me alone..
and think too much...
Just me..
think all of this things..
complicated....
So..
should end here...
IS END,JESMAY

1 comment: