♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, August 17, 2009

是怎样..nothing gonna change my love for u-ing.....



What's the meaning?....
Confused me....
I just started to let go..
But..
Why..
Really confused me...
Should i DEAL for this time AGAIN?..
If lose..
I become more moody & emo than last time..
If win..
Next time...I think i can make many people smile again..

SHOULD I DEAL????!
Like u....yes i do..
Hope with u...yes i do..but is impossible for u i know..
* maybe for u seems like i just saying..
But i swear..this..is the 1st time..i dare...face it..
and answer it truly... BUT..i scare...really scare...

View SH blog just now..
Dun sad please...If not....
Maybe u're going to change my mood again..
Please...find a rainbow for u 1st thn me...
I think that..ur prblem..
was more serious than me...
U also not yet cry..Why should i tears seriously..
I must be like u..tough...*reminded me someone..he told me b4 too
Cheer...
I...wish...tonight...u'll accompany me until i wish..
I dun hope..u don't let me alone again~

One more msg or nudge...I'll always at there..just..dunno how to said with u
NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR U..
ecp u wan to quit from here...

2 comments: