♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, August 10, 2009

Virus is dangerous..

Take Care my friend..
I'm sick now..
seriously...I'm worry about it..
Hope i'll be ok soon...


Maybe cause of..
I'm not soo sad as few week before..
And..suddenly have a mood..
To take pic..but..as my healthy..(I'm sick)
I think..i should post up my pic next time.....
SORRY again...
This is what i keep repeat and need to said it to SeongHooi..
Sorry..again...My tuition class...
I had smsed u...Jesmay always be there for u..



Something...
Dunno why.....
Just now..when the way going to tuition..
MyFM have bring us..
the new song of tank....
'Ru Guo Wo Bian Chen Hui Yi'..
Is........dunno how to said the feeling..
just.....heard that....
Tank said..

'No matter..what u had face it..
Or..u FALL DOWN....u MUST REMEMBER...
TO STAND UP again...cause..it sure have some thing..
make u stand up again...must add oil.....'

Feel like...
Omm...Is touched my heart..
Why like saying about me...
HAix...bring me little down feeling back...
But..i like that song...
Can someone else give me?...
Jesmay nothing,guys..
Jesmay just feel...suddenly..down..
cause of...someone....action or 'coolness'..
that given by the person...
Thanks for supporting my blog..

3 comments:

  1. Dont't Alwalys Sorry Lar..
    Sha Gua JesMay..
    Hehex..
    Dont Like Ppl Say Sorry To Me..
    So You Dont Alwalys Sorry To Me De Oo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Ru Guo Wo Bian Chen Hui Yi'
    yea. nice song ^^
    like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [SeongHooi]
    Thanks =*)
    Really touched about it..
    [e-ninG]
    Yea..Love it so much~

    ReplyDelete