♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, August 7, 2009

I'll try to smile truly..and happily..

I think i can..
I have many supporter..
And...my lovely dear friend..
Thanks..

Today..
after school..
With He..and also Jolyn..
Eat lunch at McD..
Suddenly..
When waiting for our turn..
Jolyn asked me that...
Why..
My blog post..seems very sad..
My reader please see here...
*What i post out.. Is 100% my own feeling..
Blog is where can i unlock my feeling..
Blog is the place i said out loudly what am i thinking..
Blog is the place...let my friend know about my problem..
So..what i post..is true...

Even...
U guys saw my smile at school...
Is true..I'm smiling..
Cause...except from the one..
In front of other..

I'll try to smile happily..

I dun hope everyone seems me as..
I'm sad I'm emo..

I hope when I'm smiling..

My friend will happy too...
Just...when back home...
Or should said..

My sad or what feeling..
at blog..ONLY i will post out TRULY..

Cause..I dun wan show my pain in front of people..
That's why...
My reader sometimes ask me the same question..
THIS IS THE ANSWER...
What i post is true....
And..thanks for viewing my blog guys =*)


Today..
Maybe..Our frd was sick..
So..he back early...
Luckily..
The 'suasana' was not as what i imagine...
We still can talk as normal..Thanks god~
Quiet ok...just during the period..
Haix..i agree I'm abit sensitive..
So that..When u go out with our frd too..
Dunno why..dun wan leave alone at class too..
Cause My mind was begin think too much that
why u wan to walk out or maybe take a look......
so i just stop my stupid mind thinking by
going out to my favorite place..
Basketball fell...go there alone...
To skip my stupid mind thinking..
Some teacher saw me alone there but
luckily they din catch me or what..
So...
I just keep round and round the whole fell for dunno how many time..
Even that it was a hot day..sun shine brightly..
I dun care...just keep round and round...and..
mind like just finding something..
I hope to find back the things had i 'LOST'..
After dunno how many time i round..
I just slow down..and try to think..
and said to myself...
"Jesmay,Dun think so much....maybe is just get a walk..'
Keep ask my self dun too sensitive......
Dunno until when....really feel better...
Wind blow at me....feel very very well...
Just like the wind was tell me to be cheer...
So well and feel comfortable....Thanks for everything..
Back class...saw he helping me take the chair..
Thanks..I think u're getting mature....
But dun change become who i dunno o~
Thanks for accompany me...buy me a lolipop..
Thanks.........At that moment if take some special kind of picture..
Sure very well =)
Hope next time can...
If no wrong...long time we talk or being lame blabla..
As today....miss that feeling...
It come back abit...But..anyway..
Thankss~..
I feel quiet ok and happy..
I think u too...=)



Dunno who to said out my..
Thank you..to Mr SeongHooi...
What he had support me...help me..
Prove that...The rainbow..
Is truly Very Very touched....
I feel that I'm lucky who have a frd as he..
Support me by blog.....=*)
I wan u to be happy too...
Dun just keep hope other happy..

But..din think for yourself...
If wan..we must happy together o..

Not that..u make me happy...

than only u happy...
Friend must HAPPY TOGETHER =)
I like the 'rainbow'..
U had post at ur blog so much..
Not real one..
But..really nice=*)
I like it so much....Hope really can see the new one soon..
{The 'rainbow' at up there...nice..thanks//}

*p/s: sry guys...I have many thing to said and thanks..
So..my post sometimes will very long.....sorry and thanks if u read all finish..
Is touched =*)

2 comments:

  1. Glad You Like It..
    -^^-
    I Will Hold My Promise..
    I Will Found You The Real Rainbow Soon..
    That's My Way Of Living..
    I Will Never Break My Promise..
    Be Happy Oo JesMay..


    |||SeongHooi|||

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'll SeongHooi~
    Heheee...
    U also must be happy++ o ^.^
    Truly..I like it so much~

    ReplyDelete