♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing gonna change my love for u-方大同


Keep repeat repeat listen after got sent me last night..
and also watch & download 方大同 this MV..
Is sweet and touched..
How good if have a one like this..
BUT..is dream..
I'm waking up now...
Every dream sure must to wake up one day..
But why..this time?..

Rain..
today....
It just as quiet as it can..
Same as me....quietly..
without everyone know....

Receive Yen msg..
and...we have face the almost Same problem..
Called she at morning...Both* deeply..
On the way..We lose...
We must stand up...Continue with a new mind..
Yes we do...Yen..add oil..
We must prove out...

Here..to thanks to...
Last night..who had accompany and supported me..
> Chun Hoe Gor..
> Ah Yea
> Edwin
> M.S
> S.Y Gor
> S.H.
...* especially Chun Hoe gor..
He helped me most...Thanks for trusting me..
And teach me..support.me..and more about it..
sorry for still on9 with u at 3.45am..

Ah Yea too..
sorry for cool to u..
when u're trying to make me smile..
he asked me to cook even i dunno on9..
But i know..he just hope me to smile..
Scolded me deeply cause of..
Din eat medicine..din sleep early..din take care..
keep emo-ing...keep said everything bad about myself..
thanks..But..i hate medicine..
the taste is yuck..the smell is bad...
I dun hope to eat..cause of..
I dun think i need it...
I always forget my time to eat medicine..
Mum shouted me me seriously...
She said I seea doctor is a waste cause of..
I din take medicine also...and..I din eat anything..
Or choosing food...Dun drink water....
Dun listen to what she said....
Sorry mummy...
I unlike medicine..
and..I din have any taste to eat..

(here is my lovely song MV..downloaded..)

4 comments:

  1. 方大同 is cool xD
    i love his " hong dou "
    nice song nice fang dai tong and nice jesmay xDD

    don 4gt what i said ohh
    " i will support u always "
    jia you jia you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesmay no nice..
    But..thanks for support me
    =*/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this song so nice ..
    i love it too^^

    ReplyDelete