♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, August 6, 2009


♥我的回忆不是我的♥vincyˇ海鸣威-ING...........
Love so much that song..
Dunno why..
TOucheD me~
And....
Suddenly..
Yesterday that time..
Erm...Tears time feeling some back..
But...
I'm alright guys =*)
Just feel that..
'How can i tear like that..?'
unbelievable..
Cause...I'm a smily face girl..

Suddenly..
remember that..
Yesterday..I'm 'nap-ing' at my table..
(Is tearsing truly)
I saw..my own tears..
One by one fall and fall...
and..maybe cause of my skin was quiet white..
So..
Yen told me yesterday..
My face was very red..(she know i'm tearsing)




FIne...
Dun continue said..
I know..
My dear friend..
Dunwan me to think those sad things..
They wan my smile my teeth..*GGgggg~*
So...
Today...I'm ok...
Maybe some sad things..
'drop' follow by my tears yesterday..
So..is better than yesterday..
I wan to see Rainbow...
Tell me the direction to find =)

Thanks..
I think..Maybe..
I should do something about it...
U wake me up..
Ur word..maybe got..
'Maksud tersurat'...
I'll try to get it...Give me time patiently..
Maybe...There will come out another way...
For u and me..
A change from X to XX...
a new begin..
I dunno...That's was future thing..



To Mr SeongHooi..
Maybe...it have some change..
Maybe......
This is just the time raining...
Hardly big heavy rain...
Than...maybe..
after this...see the rainbow without let go of the pain..
People said..
" If really can't let go,why not just continue..and maybe can make self more happy"
U must add oil..
I'll too...we keep in touch..
cause..quiet complicated..and hard to said...=)
Find ur rainbow too by ur angle's wing..

2 comments:

  1. I Will FInd The Rainbow..
    Rain Season Come Again..
    I WIll Make Sure I Found It..
    Be Strong JesMay..
    I Belived We Can Do It..
    I Belived We Can Spread Our Wing And Fly Away..
    Everything Will Not Be Impossible..
    I Will Hold On To My Promise..
    To Find You The Rainbow..


    |||SeongHooi|||

    ReplyDelete