♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Over


The last time..
I think..
Why..
Maybe all the problem..
Is just begin from myself...
I dunno why..
This is the 1st time..
I can't let go of..
People who I.......
my fault..
I know..
I had tell many time..
I wanna let go..
I can't post about someone anymore..
But..
I really failed this time guys..
Really...failed many many things..
I MUST WAKE UP now..At this moment..
Every time..I'm sad..
For nothing..why?...
Just now....something happen...
The true life give me a true answer...
I Can't lie myself anymore....
Or live in my Dream space anymore...
I dun wan..every time..
Post my sadness at my blog...
Maybe in ur heart..
u'll think I'm just posting out my emotion..and get other caring..
Is false...I'm not...
But..
U just think as the way u think..
hate my evilly please..
If not..I'll still dreaming..wake me up..
People said
U like a ppl..u're happy..
Ppl like u..u're lucky..
But..why i din feel so?..
Why...everytime...u must redo like that..
all the history about us...keep re-happen for non stop..

I dun understand..
Why can i become so weak..
I dunno..
When i become a useless...
I unlike..
When the moment we argue..
I disappointed..
When the time u turn ur face to her..
I hate..
I become the ONE who always follow at ur back..
waiting for ur turning head..and take a look at me...
But..u doesn't..

'you may not think that i care for you when you know down inside that i really do .... '
Posted by she..

No comments:

Post a Comment