♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Saturday, August 8, 2009

=*)


Fuuyooh..
Last nite 1am+ sleep..
sms with someone=.='
Morning receive Joshua Morning call..
Still very blur~
Than quiet late only..
wait Joshua down of my house..
Go....play BASKET BALL lur~~
^.^ Dunno why..almost every time..
When I play basketball..
ALL no good things will gone..
Or should said...relax my mind..and focus in playing=)
I feel that I have a little bit boy attitude....Lols..
Hahaxx..Reach there..play with some other sch..
Form1 student..happy~..their family joined too..

Than after that..
Same as normal...
Eat breakfast at Food Court..
With Hong,Daniel and also Joshua..
Hahaxx..all the way keep chit chat chit chat NON-STOP..
We have talk many many topic..XD
About
Result-we all said' haixx..'(Lols...must add oil nar~)
Gossip-blablabla =X
Boy & Girl-...

Heheee....
Many many thing ..
Quiet happy with them^^
Thanks for care about me =*)

Receive mum call..
Hong accompany wait mummy..
Daniel & Joshua go The Store play..i wan too..hehe
Today only know that..
Hong is totally almost same person..
same taste same thinking..same love idol.and more..
He is Cute..hahaxx....We both love JJ and LeeHom..
Nxt time sure wanna listen to he sing my JJ song..
Cause heard Gor said Hong sound sing like my JJ...
Love Deep Deep^^
This is what call..
FRIEND SHIP LOVE^@^

Than...
follow mummy hair cut
I'm bluring and as sleep when the ppl cutting my hair..
Quiet fish and no face>.< Cause I'm really tired......
At last..i feel that this hair cut din change anythign also..
still same=.='..mummy said I'm wasting her money>.<
Tonight mummy hav BBQ at her bos house..
I dun think i wanna follow....boring cause all is mummy frd..
Should i go?..
Or i leave at home..but nothing to do..
blogging?..Msn?...Blabla...dunno what to do..





Mr SeongHooi at Kedah today..
Enjoy kayy..Be happy=)
Find rainbow for me if have...
Today..playing basketball when resting..
I'm finding too..
But feel that I'm quiet stupid..
Cause with a beautiful sun shine sure can't meet rainbow..
Nevermind...Add oil together
Be happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment