♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, May 29, 2009

SwiMMinG day^^...i'm sick..but still must excersice wad~..hehe..



Huhu..
Omg..today wake up at 9.30am
Suetee call me ony i wake...(sry r guys>.<)
Than..re her sms wait me 10minute. .
Omg..i haven pack my shirt..haven eat..haven bath....
ALL haven...>.<...god help~
Than..in this 10min..FASt...FaST..and FAsT. .
than suetee sms me...oh gosh i'm rushing! than..
just put few shirt n shampoo all throw into my bag~ ..
no need breakfast straight walk go LRT..*my hair just look like wake up>.<..soh poh~
When i reach..suetee say i'm not the lastest.
.wah...who so geng late thn me?..
hhaha..o..jia wen~~..n they saw my face colour *WHITE>.<
sick wad....than receive jia wen call said tat she cnt go~
Me,Kahoo,Suetee,MunMun,Lina,Joane and also BeeYin all CHU FA~~
reach thr just change swimming suit that 'DOM' into the water..
^^huhhhhh...so cold..i sick too..
nvm la.. swim more than maybe can not so cool edi~
than...until almost 11.30.."PIPP!".. we MUSt go up edi..
so pro la this swimming pool..
than bath...we girl keep share the shampoo or wad..
keep past past past.. lolss...XD..
n after swim i felt better than b4 i just wake up~ ..
huhu^^ after bath.. "chi chak chi chak" begin take photo le...
XD let me just upload pic....(just for sharing)

when come out...

Hahaxx...see tha 'camera man'..

Our pic...^^



eh..whr is Lina?..XD


Here she is^^



(lolss..everyone chi chak chi chak=P)

(Jiang jiang..me^^..thz MunMun..)
Jesmay + Kahoo = FRIEND FOREVER


GIrl World~Myy Girl^@^






Lina + Jesmay



Joana + Jesmay


Lolss..=.=..nvm la..can see de^^

Mun Mun + Jesmay



BeeYin + Jesmay



cute mun mun~

Modal^^
lolss...i'm so short>.<

He keepp smsing gf...=.='

When back...everyone back...^^ecp me=P

catched by me..how pro r ma=.=''dun hit me>.<

At LRT stesen~


Finally..he can take pic wif me....so busy r he=P
On LRT

Loosss....I have 45++ pic...so many@_@..
lazy to upload so many edi..
who intrest just come and find me lend hp..XD
A Speacial day today...haha..sick better abit edi..
^^...Thz u all...
Suetee Mun Mun Lina
Beeyin Joan(duno hoo to spell>.<) Kahoo
& last myself=P...coz go to swimming..if not dun have this memory..
Muuuuuackss^&^

No comments:

Post a Comment