♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 parts...one is happiness and another one..is sadness




HAPpiNess / SadNesS
SAdNess / HAppIness

Quiet complicated today..
Why
should i always
face this kind of..
STuPid
Problem or Question..
My fault again?..
DunO..
But heard ppl say..
Jst leave the sadNEss AWAY..
And Bring my HappineSS FOREVER..
I thnk..
I MUST do like that..
Let me jst
post out me happiness..
while the StuPid SadNEss..*Coz of u
Jst Throw into the
rubbish car..
Let the car take u away..
and burn u...burn burn burn..
Than..
maybe i will turn
like this=*(
to this
=>


Hiakhiak..let talk about me
happy side~^^
Lols..me n B...really 'yuan fen' frd..
early in the morning came
sch..saw him...=P
I in gor cls..so he din notice me..
He just notice in mycls..(hey hey..i'm here=>)
haha...than..wanna go walk around with frd..
than at the stairs thr..saw him again..
Lolss..haha....his face look like not yet awake..
Than
i just ask he about
the SEJARAH exam*darn it..i hate>.<
But he Pro in sej..how 'speacial' are he..
haha...I ask him to save me..
2mrw sej exam..need his help=p
We keep talk ..
thn...OMG!..
suddenly hemaybe really not yet awake..
he 'fall down'..
I mean..not really fall..
jst din sawthe stairs case..
than leg duno how..make self 'cha yi dian' fall down..
Omg..
I bside healso duno wat to do..jst pull his shirt..
Lols..luckily ntg...
N his face..duno what expression..
wanna laugh
or wanna act ntg..=P
haha..
abit cute..coz jst now notyet 100% awake..
thn i thnk now..
hmm...sure wake edi..
ahhahah0...^^
My frd(gal)saw it>.< They said that...
He jst keep looking at me..
until duno how there have case.. Lols...
Not meT.T Not me.... i got pull him>.<
haha.... And his expression.. soo funny..
hiahaikxx..... In my mind edi.. Lols..
than my mood also same... keep wanna laugh..
N smile *(guys..i not laughing at he..jst..his expression....
If u saw at that time..i thnk u will like me too)
Hehess....
Than all the day Exam EXAM ExaM..
huh~..luckily today paper..
hmm..
hehe...i like the subject..
and...is easy job for me...
(I say the true..dun hit me)
Whn recess..
me n Qi them all..whn free..
Wil keep decide that..
in holiday..whn we go out......more n more...
hehe...
i DIn read book at all>.<
RIiinnggg~~~.. yeah... today exam end...
and we gonna bac now..
saw B... again hhaha...
he still look like the same expression... =P
Than he asked me how my exam..
hehexx.. he said his sej.. HAIZ~...
thats the word he tell me..
haha... Luckily have he..
If not.. some **** ppl keep
"doing" movie in front of me..
******..
leave away kayss..
Jst grab it..I dun wan
even dun hope to care about it..
PEacE..i did it 10%..
WILL noT EVER notice about u~
CHEesss...^^Good B... by myside..
than i jst walk out
from sch wif he..lolss..
his frd..(Mr.Lee,Mr.John,n many many more)
was nice n funny guy too^^
They all mature
And bring happiness for me=P
I walk bside he..and Mr Lee....
2nd time*1st time was las time whn i p to their cls n...XD
ask me n he that..Did he a 'bub' for us?..
Lols...we just frd^^
hahaxx..
what i talk to he..whn he wanna ans..
Mr Lee will help he ans..darn funny that time..
than he show the face
that..'u grab what i wanna say'
hiakhiak..
than Mr Lee...jst told he that..
'what..i just help u say what in ur mind'
He push Mr Lee to other way..
hahahazz..
cute n stupid la them
=P
so maybe later..
I will same as them=.='
coz they teach me de>.< style haha..than sms..
ask he pick mcD for me ^^ ...
lols.. act la he.. keep say duno whr i leave..
He promise me nxt time come my hse bring me to watch
LeeHom's nxt yr concert.. blllekk..
SO.. He was the..
Supper
BAD GUY>.<

(I call he like that)
'Huai Ren'
He like that song..
I thnk he like
coz of
he also a part
of The Huai Ren
bllekk=P



No comments:

Post a Comment