♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, May 4, 2009

**Weeeee.....~~

Nice sweet day...
kakazzz...
keep b stupid today
Let me tell u...
all the day 'dupid' n 'sotplak'
things~

jahahah..
i have 1st time bake cookies to
my lovely frd...hehe
(someone like it^^)
See my cookies~
hehesss....
so many pos..(lols..)
Than hiahia..
Saw Tik Bing edi..
he unbelieve that i will bake n
bring it to sch..
(bad guy Bing>.<)
He help me take n start to eat..
hiahiaia... He say nice^^
thn take to his cls 1st..
only i go find he =.='
Whn i reach his cls..
lolss...his keep ask his frd..
them to try it^^(TQTQ)
John too...XD..
He say delicious~(yea^^)
Than..
keep ask ppl dare to try or not hehe..
all jst try it..
n Jolyn,MunMun n YinloveSour say nice n
can open bakery liao=.='
' hehe..
anyway.. thz 4 u all support^^
The cookies is goin to finish..
Soo fast leh=.=
Bing recess time..
go find he to finish it^^
He say de..blekk..
Thn..lols..
he din saw me at canteen..
jst pass through.. >.<..
than the last cookies finished by Bing^^
he bite one n giv me eat tat prove my
cookies was really delicious^^
Than after one bite..
giv he...hehezz...
ouuchh>.<
he bite my finger 'purposely'..
XD..no lar..accidently...
thn..till our recess time..
lolss..
i duno today is my sifu bday tim>.<
he dun let ppl noe de..
hehe..
war..than we all 'brother'
(all 10 'brother" help
sifu blow up the candle..
hehe...I'm the only gal
n the last 10th one..
Dun hit me r ppl..
This is my life..
full of 'brother'..
hehe..thz u all~)
Than we all brother help..
coz the wind too big=.=..
lolss..
(hehehss..nice pos^^)
than other ppl
jst waiting at thr=.=
haha..waiting for eat~yum yum..
than at last=.=''
we jst celebrate a
none bday song n
none burning candle bday..
lols...
=.=''myb should call speacial..
hiahiaazz....
Than..eat...play..
take pic(me lar^^)
Let me show u..
cool sife...^^catch by me^^
vry got feel..
Sifu like the cake so much~
^^

Jia huey + Jesmay
Liang zai sifu(^.^)
after we all 'brother' help he..
Make up^^
Than...must bac le..
perfect keep ask us
to leave n clean it up=.=''
Than they wash hand...
lols..i keep taking pic^^
Chhheesss....


They love it soo much^^
MUst go now...
perfect are SCREAMING lo!
Than..haha..
till last last 2 peroid..
PS...Tambichik teach us^^
Nice guy he are...than we....
Play play play..
catch catch catch^^..
See
(cnt put big after get hit>.< me ..
He stick on it ask me to catch..
n say i love u to me..
lolsss...play play only lar~)
Than...
haha...other section~

*p/s:i'm the one use second finger..
not as thm^^
so bad...use third finger~
bad zhao jian hand>.<..one more plz^^
Yea!!...nice man~XD
Haha....the only skirt
sure is mii^^XD..so speacial..
1st time saw like tat de^^
lols..the ketua see us so high
also join^^
chheexxx..
I'm penolong also
ask them to join it
My cls got hope lur~~
^^

O.o..my cute cermin bei song liao..
c his face>.<>.< *p/s:we all are goin to sayang my cute cermin by taking pic wif he.. chhhhesss..lets see..
Jin Cheng
(dun angry r..^^
we all also ugly..
but put at blog..
wan die die 2gether larhzzXD)
hehezz..
who call he delete
the pic tat he wif
my cute cermin de^^
(sorry are...die 2gether lar^^)
Than...the last..
jiang jiang~
>>Jesmay..me^^
chheeesss..

hahahahahahahaahhah^^
"Da mouth"XD....
then..ring~~
go home lor~

Walao this 2=.=''
XD^^..jkjk~
Than..
This catched by me
chhesss^^

3liang zai(XD)
Than....omg..
love this one..
(lolss..i ben down..
so looks shortT.T
ecually not o^^)


Marchi forever
name>>
Jincheng=CB
Jesmay=MH
Kahoo=CH
Got meaning rightXD
^^
mayb sometime we hurt each other..
but if din get hurt ..
really sorry about that..
but..
i thnk after today^^
our frdship will
still goin on forever..
will not cut down~
Thz espeacially u2
myb sometimes we
jst say something not good abt other
But this is us..
Is OUR life~
U2 are important marchi for me forever
U2 make me happy..
accompany me..n more of it...
Thanks
Cheeesss,,marchi^^
Love u all XD

No comments:

Post a Comment