♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sometimes..really hope that i dunno everything....


WHY LET ME KNOW
WHY SHOULD THE TRUE LIFE
SO SCARY
WHY EVERYONE HAVE OWN
MYSTERY SECRET
THAT MAYBE SCARY..



This life was so true...full of lie..
full of scary..full of secret...
Why can't just SOMEONE tell me ALL the true..
act ME as super TRUE FRIEND...dun even have one
also secret...i tell all to my TRUE FRIEND..but..
what they exchange..maybe is just PART of their
secret...W-H-Y

WHo mind to lend me your hand....just caring me.... just try to stop me tears
W
Hen know all that true...the HURT will coming too...
WHy should it happen like that..why can't just like normal..
WHat should i do....what should i do...
WHere are the place that can save me out of all this kind of things...
How can i solve this problem...by self...act nothing...or what....
Oh gosh....why can i be SOO Moody...
I think people who read my post continually maybe will
felt that 'why does Jesmay have different post in just one day'
(Yesterday super happy and maybe today super down)
I also hope to know..when read back my own post..i also knew that...
Can i just be happy everyday...
People say..'HAPPY are just very easy...'
sometimes i totally agree..but sometimes..
really hard to trust that it is true..How pity are me..
Haiz...really dunno how to face it...
and i even dun wan to face it...
it really hurt...no one else will know..
and no one else will hope by my side...
THE FEELING OF PAIN ARE TRUE LY HARD TO FACE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment