♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maybe for now...


U ARe JUSt The ONE WHo i SAW..
N will SMile n feLT happY
B...
Thz for everything
That u help me..
accompany me..
And
most important that
Is..
U make Me
SmiLE again~
Thanks
for everything..
really..
I duno
that..wetter
This call what..
Mybe u duno..
and i also din notice..
that..
when everytime..
we meet each other..
What
mood are we..
I think..
on that time
We sure
Can Saw both of us..
SmiLiNg fAcE..
After we know each other..
More and more
Happiness..
come out in our
'dictionary'
^^
Everytime saw u..
maybe some of my
sadness will
fly away..
Cause you are
really A FunnY GuY..
stupid action.. smile face.. lame thing u say..
hahazz..
but...
it totally make
me happy than
maybe sometime........
Enjoy when saw
you are focus when
that 2 time competition..
and you will teach me
sometimes..
maybe what i intrest
and you will help me done
it possiblely..
thz^^

Hehess..
After know you..
really..my life change^^
I be More Stupid =P
maybe as u...hehezz..
More Lame..
More SMilInG FaCe..
More HappiNESS..
More Cute(lols..that u tell me=.=')
(DUn hit me people>.<)
More and more...~
Maybe this is our friendship^^
Begin April of this year..
I cnt believe that..
we can so sot together..
lolss..
maybe we are from
the SAMe sPace Ship^^
=P Hahahhaxx...
More i gonna say
if really wanna talk about u..
but...
i have exam tomorrow..
Our frdship no need say
TOO much right^^
hehezz...
But i will remember this
memory in my HEArT~
cause.. next year..
maybe din have
many change see u at school..
your are my senior...
Next year mayb
in college or what..
But..
U Promise..
We KEEP IN TOUCH..
when free..
maybe gai gai..
Yamcha^^. .
hehexx...
When have competition you will tell me. .
Let me be ur fans..
Or 'la la dui' U even hope it
=P hehex...
I Felt I'm the
Lucky One..
who have a frdship as me and u..

thanks a lot and lot..
Maybe u cnt see my post..
But..
I WILL..
remember all the happiness..
that u bring for me~
MAke me more
Stupid =P
hahazz..
SpeCial FriEnD





EXAM Lur..
B and J
add oil!
Kambateh!!!
Give me fine^^
We always talk
like that...
Hehe..
U must always help
me to keeeepp
My stupid
lame
n smile face
during this
Exam week~
^^
I know u can..
I Will Do my BEst too^^
Holiday,,
hehehexx...
U say dar~
=P

GooD LuCk evryone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment