♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Monday, May 18, 2009

Stupid folio>.<(-UPDATED-)




MAke me sooo tired..
keeeepp do n do n do..
till now also not yet finish..
suppose pass up today..
but i'm not a good student..
till now also not yet done..
hmm,,..n i decided
to ask the 'depavali'
for giv me permision pass up after holiday*hope it can..*winks*
Yesterday..
finally get my external harddisk..
whn doin folio..
lols..vry tired n boring
coz keeep write by own from
copying the pc...
Less r me so hardworking=]
huh..lets jst see the pic>.< myb not nice=.='
(WT...cnt connect it now>.<)
Fine..
i will upload as soon as i can...
{>.<}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My New External Harddisk~320GB..
.
Me Wif external harddisk...lols..

HUH...finally updated....
*I'm not showing off kayss...
Just for sharing^^

No comments:

Post a Comment