♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, May 8, 2009

FaMoUs in form3 few cls....=.=''


Totally famous....
B "dear teacher" bodyguard whole day..
Her name....U try guess lar..
F**id*h....."so good n so sayang me r she".. everyday 1st time enter my cls..
"Mana Howe May Huey?"
good...so rmb me n miss me...
Thz to me pls...
make tis teacher so love me...
wnt felt lonely...=-0
So 'Lucky' me today^^
after the program kasih bac cls..
thn go pejabat help frd..
Thz to me,my frd~..
Thn saw "dear teacher"..
Act duno look opposite site..
Than...Call my name..
all get catch hair de boy look at me...
So....can i jst run away?..
ans is NO!!...thn..
FINE...look bac she..
she ask me yesterday go whr?..
I'm so JUJUR...
staright tell her..bac edi..*coz i super unlike she..
yesterday jst p go to Bing's cls..more happy n free...
Chhheesss....I agree tat i'm not a good student for a teacher tat i 'like'
...
thn she begin HENG...
scold me n ask me follow she the WHOLE DAY...
Follow lar...i din feel any pro..
more good...free...n bside she
For 'accompany' she r..
coz i noe she was sooo
LONELY....
vry need someone as me..
B her bodyguard...
coz many student super anti she..
I noe~...i help u guys to attack she..
Thz me by giving me present pls^^
1st enter 3Kasia...2nd 3kecubung...thz to me...
wat cls i enter every1 face looks 'Doinkkk....doinnkkk'
thn many question mark...Funny face lolzz...
sooo Q they r....hahahahahah^^
ecually i'm totally angry at first..
was thnking to lawan she..
but thn..she ask me stand infront the cls near window^^
hahahah...How beautiful outside world~
Thn me keep look n look n look..
Saw some1 PJ...play basketball too^^
hahahha..'dear teacher' duno she was helping me
Noe why?...Help me can see some1 clearly..
coz if i in my cls..sure got teacher..
thn sure i cnt c some1 play basketball...
Dunno why enjoy whn seeing ppl play basketball..
Thn me angry mood all....'ffffiiieewwww~'
Fly fly fly away~
thn after 2nd cls 'dear teacher' go eat..
ask me follow too...fine...
she gonna belanja me right?..
Coz i so good accompany she abt 2hours+ leh~
On the way..some teacher ask she wad happen..
she so prove..say...
'dia ponteng kelas saya semalam..'
Thn those teacher looking at me by unbelievebly eye...
Is false kayyss....I'm jst accompany she..
Let she prove abit la...
kesian r she normal no even 1student like talk wif she...
Chheessss...thn..she keep ask me..
what was my feeling...
Thn...i jst smile..n say soo good word^^
say..
"o..saw how u teach other cls...
saw how other cls student response...n blablabla..'
She continue ask..
thn got wad negative thing u hav thnk abt me..
Wah...'dear teacher' r...
Toooo many 'dear'....hard to say out...
U sure will Gek till pengsan...
I'm ur bodyguard mst 'protect' u....
n..n...i dunwan help u 'ren gong hu xi' r...
^^,...thn say no wor(lie ppl...dun hit me>.<) She say..NO??!!...yea yea really noe..i ans... lolzz...Gek dao she abit liao tim... She ask..wnt malu?.. me ans...No... really no wad...so prove of me^^ other ppl jst use mouth say wan wad wad u... or wan ponteng whn ur period.. But jst use their.. MOUTH... but me...is the most smart.. most brave..wad ppl cnt done.. I did it^^...(Yyyeeaa~)
Thn reach canteen..no ppl..jst few teacher..
She repeat again..say wof thm i wad wad wad blablabla....
thn..OMG...my hp was not in my pocket...
Cham..i straight tell 'dear teacher'..
'Saya punya handset sudah hilang..
.saya nak pergi cari..
lepas ni saya balik kantin..'
(sure i will bac to accompany u de~)
She looking at me...
so what?..I got bring hp..ya so what?..
she HEng...why?...
gonna catch me?..come laXD
coz hp not wif me..i thnk in my cls..^^
she really ntg so say me..cheesss..
thn jst let me go n she go eat...
bac cls...no body=.=...
thn i jst keep my thing...
n take my hp...
chit chat abit wif other cls frd..
so prove...i'm ponteng dgn kebenaran 'dear teacher'
who dare scold me?..^^(so bad r me..)
Thn go find 'ch'...tell he everything..
He ask me to run away n
find En. Rizal help me..
(i like Rizal coz he so sayang me..really dar^^)
But hor...dear 'ch'...
The Faridah will lonely wor..
see how only thnk wad to do lar..
thn..bac canteen..
if not teacher will miss meXD
Thn f5 n f4 recess..
saw ao weng..tell him too...
he also say he cabut frm catching hair wif kelvin..
hehe..^^
Weeee....^^
soo good...ponteng dgn kebenaran..
n can chat wif Bing or sister^^
Talk talk talk...some of f4 student
keep looking at me..hey guy..
I'm ponteng is true...but wif kebenaran..
hehe..thn f3 recess...
more good.. teacher giv me recess..
**ecually i din eat de^^...hahazzz...
Cb n Ch come...ask me..
n i tell thm wad happen whn i being a bodyguard^^
saw teacher somtimes look at me..
ask chai qi giv me eat some fishball act act at thr~
After recess...
continue b her bodyguard..
3rd cls i went in was 3malati..
bside my cls^^..gor thm all at thr..
Yea^^...talk to thm..
till teacher ask me stand other site=.=
Dun jealuos wad 'dear teacher'..XD
thn she tell tat cls de ppl..
abt me....chhhesssss^^..
they all heard thn 'wahhh~'
All the mouth XD XD
after tis go pejabat..^^
Inside thr hor...
i keep touch tis touch tat^^
C ppl note...c the file......n more^^
until 'dear teacher' cnt tahan..
ask me stand quietly..thn i 'o....'
after tat..continue again..too hao qi..
myb i touch touch touch thn suddenly saw
f3 exam papaer leh^^..
sure i will photostat to my frd^^
(totally bad r me..)
thn till last...teacher cnt tahan..
giv me f2 geo teks book..
ask me sit down(yes!!^^) n read...
she say she will ask question..
heheehhezz...she duno..
i like geo...n f2 r easy for me..
XD..thn act act read abit..
thn open other page c other things..
she saw it..ask me sit nearly..
n she started to ask me..
lolzz...all the question so easy n i all right..
She so LC b4..coz she thnk i cnt..
hahahaha...thn suddenly she saw me noe all..
also....terkejut..
'dear teacher' i dunwan to kejut u..
hehezz...but is u pandang reandah of me..
She ask until no question ask..
thn say me...
'Awak pandailah sebenarnya..
boleh punya(sure la..i jst unlike u only),
kalau awak tak p kelas saya..
awak pasti boleh dapat markah lebih tinggi..'
Lolzzz...thn i jst ans o...en..o...
thn she let me bac cls early
chhheeesss...bac cla GG...
saw 'lou fu zi' teacher..
hahazz....many ppl say..
my cls de student sooo miss me r..^^ keeep asking whr r me whole day.. thanks thanks~
Saw Ch caring my bag..
hey..thats mine~..
Why u soooo like it r?...
hehehhe..jk..^^
I sooo HIGH...
bac cls keep say wad happen..
how the teacher expression..
how the teacher face tis n tat..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After sch..

we3 still dunno wanna go whr eat=.=
coz cb say kfc
(hhmm...i dunwan...ch dun wish too)
Thn wif green shit..
hahahazzz...
He hor..help me talk bottle..
N take his file cover me(dunno how 2 say) dun let sun burn on me~
hehehzzz...^^but he keeep swting..
so chamm..Suetee they say sweet
=.=''...frd only wad..hehezz..
Reach mc..all find place 1st..
Coz too many ppl at thr..hard to buy meals..
Thn,we jst sit up thr chat first until
not too much ppl only buy...
chit chat chit chat at thr~
hahahaha....
tik sang,zhao jian,green shit n me...
in one table...blablablalbla...at thr..
sometimes say leng lui..hiahiak..
sometimes cube=.='...n...watever lar we talk about..
thn i n green shit go buy meals..
lols...he help me pay...take...
=.=''someppl say sweet..
but hor...we jst frd only...FRD~
heheh^^
Thn chinese cls..lolss..
late bac cls>.< ...yer.. sui kak er them.. leave me alone at thr>.<>.<.. hahahxx..jkjk.. ecually alone i also will.. haha..draw tis draw draw tat thn take pic of wad i draw.. i mean if i done my work^^ I like tis chinese teacher.. Mr. Lee..so..sure i will concentrate(chhesss...) After cls... like last time too.. Ch fetch my bac.. we3 go mc again.. to meet suetee wait for their mum.. Thn..ouucchh.. i thnk r..the mc coke r something wrong.. 2nd time edi..after drink.. stomach pain>.<..omg.. whn nxt time chinese cls i wnt drink again>.<
Thn sit thr wait their all eat..
n i jst sit thr do ntg...=.='
lolss...dunno wanna say wad edi...
suddenly blur blur liao@_@
k la..i thnk tats all~bb

No comments:

Post a Comment