♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


THE FEELING OF PAIN..
OR SHOULD I SAY...
'XIN SHUAN'
duno why..
maybe no reason..
ppl say..have a relationship are good..
some ppl say too...no relationship are good...
For me..was just the SAME...
Today..
Out of the blue..
felt that..jst...heart not feeling well..
saw~...maybe u jst passed by..
My sweet sister,ur frd too..
saw that..frm we noe each other..
till how n how n how..
than now..
many basketball frd ask...what was our status?..
I really duno at all..u too...when them ask u..
u will said 'duno...maybe have feel..but myself duno..'
ppl saw u treat me speacially...
u feel it urself too i thnk..
thn..this post is for ntg..
just unlock my heart...
IF U REALLY LIKE SOMEONE,DUN LET GO KAYS**

That's all...dun think wrongly kay..

No comments:

Post a Comment