♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, May 24, 2009

HP..(just for sharing kayyss~)




*suppose upload yesterday...
Daddy have bought 2 new hp^^..
wow...black and white one for mummy and one for himself~
Nice man^^...and so sweet...couple handphone...
*hmm..my future "" gonna as my daddy too...sweetXD
than..Let just see the photo that i catched yesterday.

Black=daddy.....white=mummy....^^

Mine and daddy's hp...
Lolss...dun laugh at me r ppl>.<

frm my 1st use hp till now>.<...
samsung>>nokia>>sonyericson k310i>>sonyericsson w380i..
Hmmm..maybe nxt time motorola...thn LG..XD..
coz samsung nokia sony all use edi...=P..jkjk...

Back of hp^^...=P


Like this wan...feel abit 'yi shu gan'..lols..stupid r me>.<

Hahaa...i vry like my hp..nice..i like tis kind of photo=P


'That's why u go away'...me and daddy also mummy
like this song...i still rmb i hear this song
whn..i'm jst 3years old..is true..3 years old

me and daddy wallpaper~..=.=



Like this cute cute Gastby^^...
it will always 'accompany' my cute hp=P

see..i like it..cute and MATCH to my hp^^

New colour...black + white +purple..
maybe the nxt top colour are this 3..XD..jkjk..

camera 'shot'...^^


for sonyericson fans...=P..

Other kind of Jesmay~..ehehe..still have many...
but if u all always support my blog..
maybe will see it^^

Lols...this gonna upload now..coz..
darn funny..hahahah..look carefully...my expression..XD
Look like sot sot de...'terkejut' saw other me in other hpXD
other pic will upload maybe at other post..
Wish to see than support me lar...=P
Dadaa...XD..
this is end for the post of 'HP'..JUST FOR SHARE KAYSS...

No comments:

Post a Comment