♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, May 22, 2009

Complicated emotion Jesmay=.=/^.^

Mine sch bus uncle..lolss..
today early in the
morning..
he keeeep saying about
that
He see the end of th
e life=.='
and say..maybe gonna stop be my sch driver..
and everyday go exercise in morning=.='
Lols...why he thnk so negatively..

Uncle~nxt time dun wan like that are..
I will always by ur sid
e^^...thnk possitively...
as me...lols...maybe i'm not..but I WILL try my best..
uncle...think possitively together^^..


hahaxx...maybe i 'save' uncle...talk to him..
ask hin dun think like that..
than..mood not as bad as yesterday...
hhhmmm..maybe nxt time i wanna 'save more ppl^^...

today wear new uniform make from my lovely kai ma~...nice and i like it...thz..kai mama..muackss..
hahazz...maybe nxt time will take some photo...chhesss...
Everyday will have to stand out side the cls to hear those teacher bilibala...
Afrika enter mycls..n wanna take my bottle to throw those student that dun wan
out of the cls....my bottle r teacher>.< ..than...Manan come outside mycls scold our new ketua..green shit..lols.. scare leh me..tot he gonna scold coz of my new uniform>.<...but ntg.. another fat woman teacher..duno wad name..she owes catch ppl de..keep looking me...omg..than she point at my skirt and say..'what is this?'..cham>.< ...early in the morning 12 'accompany' teacher go office and call mummy 88 back le>.<....than...i look n look...i turn around.. lolss...thr is a plastic bag(rubbish)....she ask my to throw into rubbish bin... OMG..really give she zadao lo=.=''....than she go away=.='' 1st period..PJ...teacher ask us go CH cls...
Whn enter the cls..the cls just have 2 or 3 place..and our here 4+ ppl...=,='
the teacher in that cls...bad...scold us..ask we this that..n if no place sit outside..WT..
Than..i ,CB, zhao jian and green shit..all straight go to other class whn teacher lookin
at us..wow...how brave are we^^...follow Qi go 3 Kesidang...hahaxx..my 'bro' cls..
Oyeah!!!..this cls cham edi...i thnk we all gonna 'terba
lik' the cls edi...hahazz... When enter cls..all 'bro'...say 'oi...u come here r?..come come...join us'..chhheesss^^
I choosed a good 'fong shui' place^^...near the window..{can see outside world}=P
Whn exam...my math teacher..pn. rosleena..enter...she soo good..sayang me r..
hahaxx...whn she saw i very hot...coz of sun shine..than she ask me weader i
hot or not..than help me put down certain...so good are she..lum she^^
than i finish the chinese paper easily by write many things that what b4 f1 f2 teacher teach..
chat play and disturd people after i done my paper..Qi sit bside me n shoot in front me..
they2 cham..keep disturd by me^^Peaceeeee^^~!~
recess just keep talking about what in my 'new class 3 kesidang' nar~..
soo..my mood totally happy and happy++
2nd paper exam...wah..cls more cham..not like exam leh..
play hp la...'tiru' la...chat la..totally 'terbalik' lor the cls~Chheesss^^
See the 'feng shui' place i sit...outside world~
lolss..lame are me..
Than mcD again~*lolss..going fat if continue like that
But maybe nxt week change place~coz today green shit
belanja me~sure wan^^...
let see last few week they help me take in mcD pic~lols...


use my cheap hp take>.<..but i vry like it o^^....my sch life wad^^
Me n green shit..use CB K800i or wad 4get wad name=.=
Our food...this few week are same..lols...

That day...i take de~...(original take by my hp)

Chinese class..me CH CB keeeep talking..ahhaha..
but we have do work o=P..
gossip about ppl..wah~..
AFter cls...go mcD meet CH's family...haha..
We all talk many...^^....hahacc...love this kind of life...
hehe...i thnk..that's all for today=P
too long later CH say his eye gonna come out again le..blekk..
I also dunno why..just write wad in my mind..
than soo long edi..^^...
MOOD CHANGE BETTER AND BETTER..HOPE IT KEEP CONTINUE


No comments:

Post a Comment