♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother Day to all the mummy^.^

I My MUM


Huh...mother day..
Haha...morning..
whole family go for wesak day
prey..at stadium bukit jalil..
huh..if i can at May 2(LeeHom concert)..
at this place..hoooow good!..
Saw few Leehom poster still at thr~
After all of that..
straight change shirt^.^
Hhmm...
today my style..
for me..abit different frm normal..
Coz i like try many style wad...chhesss^^
Than go wat buffey~
woo^^...1yr edi..
haha..last yr daddy also
bring us go whn mother day..lolss..
wow..
1st reach thn i saw the 'blue light table'
lolss.duno how to say=.=''
Seee>>
(I love it sooo m uch^^ )
Noe why i love so much?..
coz
>>i like blue colour so much..
>>1st i catch thn done..
>>got feel..haha...for myself..
>>other kind of style..
wow...thn..
mood be better better n better...
soo..
keep catch catch liao..
(tat time bside no ppl...
mum dad bro all take things to eat..)
hehess...
Thn..i walk to other way..
take pic..front the cake
many worker lookin at me=.=''
so paiseh>.<... See>>

N..my love chocolate taste cake^^

I lazy to take things to eat..
hahazz..thn..
'teh teh' my daddy..XD
He go take for me..
He keep ask wad i wanna eat..
thn i so bad..
say tat..
"Daddy noe me right i'm ur daughter,
so w
ad i li ke to eat u must noe..
take for me~..
if i dun like i dunwan o.."

Wah..i so bad right..kekezzz...
thn..my cute cute daddy..
really get it wad i like for me..
haha..^^thz dad..happy-ing~
See>>

thn...lols...brother saw it..
also say wanna b my camera man..
hehe..see how he get it...

haha..he say nice..^^
Mum also...say wanna
help me take pic..
Wah..so many ppl wan
help me talk pic r~XD
See..wad b4 n today
mum help me take de.. hehe
(mum help me take many many b 4..
Normally if ppl help mr take tat
kind of hav feel de..
hehe..thn...80% is my lovely mummy o^^)
So..jst show 1 of it..hehezz..


She noe wad thing i wan..
Wad kind thing i like...
Wad i thnking..
So..hehezz..
sometimes b4 take pic..
we will..
bincang bincang~
so happy hav
This kind of..
GREAT MUMMY~~
haha...continue topic^^...lols...
I keeeppp taking pic..
Many ppl saw it..
n bei ta han..
duno why today i so brave..
=.=''

*seriously.

..

this really is NATURE EFFECT...

myb shake it accidently..

Wao...Totally like it^^....
Prove of myself again''
Nar~...this is the ecually wan~

Thn..this three 'brother'
hehe...Love them..mmakkmakkss=@+

Than..1st time..
try take this kind of pic..
wah..today i have many new style r~
kakazzz...

Look like frd take pic nar..
haha..yaya..mum is my frd too^^
See stupid me>.<
I
lov e my lovely..cutiest family~
see^^..i'm holding the camera~

hehewzz...
Finally got chance take pic wif daddy..
he so cool..
less like take pic de^^ hehezz..

K larh...haha..that's for mother day~^.^~

Today clean camera..
saw that..
the pic that...i take
whn b4 bake cake^^..
by camera de..
haha..more clear...
see..haha..hope u like it^^

No comments:

Post a Comment