♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Friday, May 29, 2009

(28/5)Hooray!!...last day exam...than holiday^^..but...bacteria say HI to me>.<..i dun wan..






Last day exam..huh..finally..those bad day passed....
and hope it also take my bad mood go away too..
Hahaxx..today art and also sivik exam...erM..quiet easy for me =)
cause art sifu help...and sivik use common sense..
pheww..i was so brave..in exam take out hp in front of teacher
than take my art pic=P
The teacher are my love teacher^^Pn. Kamariyah..
maybe she have a cool face..but ecually she was cute*links*
See my drawing(>..<)
i wanna hang out...sing k... n more activity gonna go on in this holiday~
Why>.<..i dun wan sick.. Omg..use 2 pack of tissue....>.<>erius are me..
LOOOOOng time din sick like that edi
T.T...is vry hard to breaf and also hard to talk..

after sch more serius and serius and serius..
Tomorow i'm going swimming at Bukit Jalil
(last time de new hse)*but sell edi..^^
With Suetee...Lina...Mun Mun..CH.. haiz...god save me please..

i really dunwan sick.. Hope after tonight i sleep than ntg edi 2mrw^^
NOW THE DAY I'm
SO LIKE MY 'OWN MAKE'(haha..) GLASSES...
so..i take many pic..(but is after sch..now>.<.. My face sound totally...
haiz>.<)
Let share some to my friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment