♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anti Lier...and i still waiting *...

I have totally agree what i post b4..
."
Every word that u say,was just a LIE for me"
and..i anti
those LIER..For what?..
feel happy when lie to me?...such act a good guy?..
Sorry for now=]..I'm not stupid as b4...NOT BELIEVE what u say already..
Make me think so much to kill my mind thinking receptor hur??....
I will not let this happen on my mind~..and i will sure that...
SOMEDAY...u 100% regret and felt wrong about it...U fault now!..not mine..
Looking Ur eye...Hearing what u say...Seeing Ur action...
And NOW...I know that..all of that..was just a LIE...
To force me to believe u...BUT...I'm smarter now=D
Even now...what u tell me or sms me blah blah blah...SORRY..
You're out of my memory...Maybe u telling me the true..
But turns into my mind..
U ARE STILL LIEING TO ME......
Ur name are in my 'black list' since now..
and bye bye for
our last time what d u say that 'sweet n nice memory'..
That u say if dunno me...today u are not u...so...is LIE..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still waiting *......But please..dun let me wait too long..
or leave me alone again please....scare..dun hope last time..
memory repeat again..It's feel hurt..please..
Just say out...tell me...... I know u have..... Just try your best...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHY MUST ALL MY FRIEND JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN..
I'm sad..
I get hurt...
I need someone..
hear what i said..
just lend me your hand..
or just give me a hug..
why other people can just very good wif their friend..
But...me..
People call 'WAN REN MI'..
no even ONE also...find me during that time when i get hurt..
normally.the guy was ONLY..B..
But now..he exam..spm this yr..
I dun hope make he more worry about me..
And where is my OTHER friend?..
Next year B was not in this school anymore...
will still have someone as he?..
the ans..i think..is NO...
see now...no even one..maybe i should feel lucky
cause i have my own blog..TO SAY OUT...
if not..or for last time..i will just keep in my heart..
But...the most let me feel very sad is..
even someFRIEND saw my face different or kind of sad or hurt...
they still do nothing...they make me very very disappointed..
Just sit beside me also cnt?..
why should act dunno me in front of other people?..
we're very good friend..but..maybe just i think like that..
for you..i'm not important ...u have ur world..ur lovely ***...
I cnt force it..this i know..but..did u remember that..
When u get hurt..sad..moody or whatever...
who beside u?...Maybe on that time...u told/smsing other
people too...so for sure u wnt rmb about me..
I really feel VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED...
this frd tot other find me..that frd tot other find me..
at last...at the 'hurt moment'..i still gonna end my tears by MYSELF..
why me?..why should me have to face it alone..
the feeling..no body will know...everyone just tot this tot that..
at last...all just nothing..no one accompany that time...
I hope to cry out..
I hope to go away..
I hope i not live in this world..
I hope it so much..
so scary...even how many time i said i post it...
people just hear or see than forget about it...
I'm not strong as my face..
I will help my friend when they get hurt..
I will be very brave..
But..just for that time..
other than that..
WHO will still rmb me?..
just a word of 'TQ' or 'BYE BYE'..
than that's all..
I'm a human too...I have my weakness...
I have my mark that hurt by other b4..
But..no people will know..no one will feel it too..
and sure no one will accompany..that's why...sometimes...
i really LIKE he..he almost done it better than other..
he done 45%...he great..but i really dun wan tell he..
he will worry about me..and until din study exam better...
If like that I will feel sorry for he..
JUST FEEL VERY DISAPPOINTED
I just post out what in my mind..if unlike..
THIS WAS THE PLACE THAT I CAN UNLOCK MY HEART...
u can just click the arrow of X on ur right...
i dun wish that..when i'm hurt..
I still gonna care about other person..than WHO will care back me?..

No comments:

Post a Comment