♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Super AnTI LIER!


GO away!..
ANti anti anti anti anti..........
DUn wan to heard it.....
Just fcuk off..
go away...go away....go away...
I dun wan to hear..
I dun wan to saw...
I dun wan to know..
I dun wan to do...
I DUN WAN...
MAybe i should HATE u...
I dun wanna saw u...
I dun wanna do everything with u...
I just wan u to leave...
Hurt me bad!...WTH..
Dun try to give me promises or what
word that u will 4EVAR my XXX...
stupid whn now hear bac..
I'm such a stupid person...who believe u!..
I will TRY..or should say MUST train myself..going my OWN life without u...
If need...i will find * also....when saw u...i will think bac all the things...
Ur face..ur action...ur word...ur fcuk promises...Make me down...
My life are happy and always full of love...but not frm u!...I dunwan bcome
down bcz of u...who are u?...why should i change my happiness to
get those shit sadness from u?..Just leave me alone...U go away..find ur *..that's all

No comments:

Post a Comment