♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


You're the best And yes I do regret How I could let myself Let you go Now the lesson's learned I touched it I was burned Oh I think you should know Thinking of you - Katy Perry


saw this comment at rroy's frdster profile by himself...
really soo toched..
And..
this was the word..
that i keeepp
Waiting For U..to said to me...
just tell me..And maybe...
It might change all of it..
I will tell u the true..
I will let u know everything..
I will..and i wouldn't say those word..
To Hurt you..and also Hurt Myself..
Hurt myself..is just to...
Make me more easy to..forget u forever...
I dun like this memory..I wan it quit from my mind..
I'm sooo emotional..
Can just suddenly 'wear my mask'..act strong..say out my angryness
In my mind bravely...
And also Can suddenly...HEART BREAK...and..
I'm sorry about it..what i said...I dunno weader u know or not
i'm saying aboout u..I'm kind of stupid..
Maybe u dunno..or maybe u act dunno...or u just keep silent...
My blog post maybe are COMPLICATED..
when u read..u'll feel it..but..
I will post my blog if i feel to..so..
sometimes was happy..sometimes heartbreak..sometime angry..
Or what..i less angry..just can said that..I'm using
my angryness...to close my hurt..dun let the blood come out..
or maybe can said..i dun wan u to know that how hurt are me...
Whatever thing..I will think about u..But...Will u?...
I'm stupid..I will change to b smarter...But,i need more time..
During this time...can u just dun hurt me..dun force me..
Give me your hand...your caring..your support...and JUST FOR ME
I unlike that u just easily tell any girl u caring about them..
For me..after i know other girl can easily get those things from u..
Sorry...your name are in...
"Dirty" in my mind..
I unlike 'things' that used by other.. I dun like 'caring' that gived by other b4.. I unlike u msg just...forward those ppl sent for u msg
*u noe i created myself and sent to my frd?..Is CREATE MYSELF...
I dun like you and she looking each other that expression.. I unlike you leave me alone
*so b4 some post i just ask u leave me..coz if u din leave me..u will bring she together..i HATE she
I dun like my stupid feeling change easily because of you
I unlike when i just talk to otehr guy..you will join in and look try to stop us
I dun like you lie to me..why can't just say the true..it was no secret between us
*maybe is just me alone think like that
I unlike you scold me when you are angry or what but not cause of me
I dun like you were just kind of when u need me u find me while dun need just forget about me
This 5 unlike 5 dun like is CREATE BY ME...ESPEACIALLY saying about u..
I really hate it..Hate this kind of life..

No comments:

Post a Comment