♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hang Out Yesterday(1/6/2009)

Suetee,Lina,Mun Mun,Beeyin,Jia wen,weng weng,Jin cheng and also Kahoo...
Meet at 11am on my opposite hse LRT station..cempaka~..
We just go sing k and walk something..
Less take pic..all at their hp..i not yet take=.=''
Just b4 go i have take FEW of myself de..
cause feel my style ystrdy was different..
Look like abit rock>.<...my bro saw it also keep said
'Wah!!!...wahh...nice wor'..lolss.
.=.= pic wif them i myb will upload whn i get it..
so just upload mine SOME...

Me.weng weng and jia wen
Gonna bac early coz 3 of us mum scold........
and raining day too...monorail FULL...
I thnk wait until 8 also maybe not yet bac..
so..we just WALK to lrt station by just a umbrella..
....Luckily not so heavy that time..
than..at LRT station..
we saw Nicholas Mun Thow and his another 2 frd..
(one of that was my standard1 frd..he naughty r he...)
omg..they go pavilion i thnk..
abit yeng wor them..just simple wear thn look ok=.='
Than..we just play chat at LRT wif thm..lolss..
everyone was sweat...they borrow tissue frm me..
3 of them hold the J.Co donut...
yum yum..i lunch also not yet eat..
sooo vryyyy hungry..
On the LRT.. me and weng weng keep tell them tat..
'eat too much donut not gud for body..will fat..not healthy..'
so they MUST give us..they said wanna burn to their 'grandpa'..
I said 'grandpa have one ony..cnt eat too much..'
they said 'grandpa wan invite HIS frd to eat mar..'
lolss...=.='' duno wan said wad le..zadao>.<..
one of them stand bside me..coz LRT no space
thn my that standard1 naughty frd said tat..
'I noe what u thinking edi..aiya...
wan stand wif leng lui aso dun wan us la..
I noe u edi...u wan her hp just tell me mar...'
Lolss=.='''he really still so naughty as last time>.<..
We all down at Cempaka..but...OMG..
I cnt find me ticket again..
nicholas still laught at me..HEng>.<..jk^^
thn ..huh..found..just said 88 wif jia wen..n them>.<
naughty=P
than walk bac home...mum call...
luckily i RUSH reach..but still kena scold abit...

No comments:

Post a Comment