♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, June 11, 2009


Thanks...
Love it so much~..
hehe..
He is [Ř]øx 豪 ۰•● の仔 ۰•●
I like his edit style..
heheexx..ask he to help me~..
and..
at first i tot he won't choi me..
maybe think..
why was this girl stupid..
But..he doesn't..
feel happy he can help me..
And share it..
*we're ONLY FRIEND r..
dun misunderstand
before that emo feel still have..
but..receive this picture..feel abit 'wen xin'..coz ..this world..still have some FRIEND are
care about me...helping me..accompany me...wish know about me...and maybe more than that...
After i post out my sadness..get some response from my gor..stupid gang friend..kai jie...and some who care me...feel abit touches...some of them sms me nite..and talking/sms some..stupid things..make me laugh..make me happy...the IMPORTANT is took the sadness far from me and stick the happiness forever to me..i know some of them are trying their best..
feel touched.. thanks....maybe are NOT very much friend as them..but..truely have small part of them..make me feel touched and i must change for them..they wan me happy...they love my smile..they like to play with me...
Thanks...i will try to not think those sadness..
And maybe...i treat U...will vry cool and badly..i duno..
Just for forget about U..maybe this was the last post that..
have U...and after this few week or 1mth+..
I think a lot..i sad..i cool..i hurt a lot..
finally...this maybe was the time to end up..
FINALLY...I MUST LET GO OF U..
FORGET ABOUT U..OR MAYBE TREAT U BAD...
hate me pls..make me let go u easily..
IS time for me to FOCUS in my pmr..
to get laptop..ipod/iphone...new hp or whatever...
IS time for me to love my parents + family..
This few week..i really saw many of their pain..
such as they love me...n i was selfish..mayb din think about them..
How suck are me...SO..I MUST..from now..
love them more.....thn second love my just now those stupid frd^^
third myself~...no more other...MUST DO IT..
that day saw jia wei hp...bluetooth..'JUST DO IT'..
yaya..i JUST DO IT...as what he think whn during basketball competition
that time...just prove urself...do ur best..fight for the 3gang ppl i love..
Cheesss''...new JEsmay born~...new life..and for U..
new Baby JEsmay duno u and everything..
Say Hi for New Baby JEsmay please~

No comments:

Post a Comment