♥ ®. Jesmay™ ♥

My photo
Melaka, Malaysia
Remove to her new niu blog~

♫MusiC Is My LiFe♪

Thursday, June 18, 2009

School....


HUh...
SInce last night..
THink that wanna follow Yen wif his bf P..
Or go to sch giv suck 'likely'geo teacher scold me...
CB tell me to go to sch..
Yen invite me join go P...
Hong sms me do what i like=.=...
I just do any action vry slow whn i wake up..
Cause i dunwan go to sch...But dun dare tell mum>.<.. Just feel lazy and dunwan see the 'likely' teacher... BUT... can't...mum keeep rush me=.=' Than finally daddy fetch me go sch wif 'black face'... Gosh...Yen they all waiting me=.='' But i still dunno wan follow or not... coz many teacher or student vry notice me=.='' If i din go sch sure teacher wan my letter... If i din go in..they will ask where r me coz they saw me=.= If i go...cham...if got police...lols...thn i die.. If i go...I will be a bub between Yen n his bf=.='' How?...go in or follow them both also not good T.T TTTringg~~.. saw JunKeong ask he wan go p or not... if he go i follow.....coz i din bring text book...din finish folio>.< straight=".="''" late="*(" student=".="..">.<>.<.....and look at me.... said'rmb r cut little bit infront of ur hair...' Huh~~..pass^^... Ecually Pn Santhi is a nice guy if u hear what she said... She din saw my skirt...=P Than...many ppl get catch....many and many ppl walk out coz get catch....and many teacher round n round check... Tik Bing get catch=.=....ntg wrong wad his hair...... Suckss....Ms Tan>.<....keep catch those ppl that din have anything wrong=.= Tie hair cnt...din tie cnt....clip up cnt....tb head aso cnt..... WT.....wad hair she wan...botak?.. But a malay botak she also catch said TOO FESYEN... Damn funny kay...Botak call TOO FESYEN...din tie call lion... Than what she wan??.....XD I n some frd still sitting at thr... Suddenly...Teacher Afrika keeep look at me n my frd... ask perfect thn point at few of us.....thn perfect come.....God... ..........I KENA ALREADY...........
Me n my frd get catch edi lor....
when i walk among there..many eye look and me..
and their face look like 'eh..why she kena?...ntg wrong wad..'
I know too...i din hav fesyen or what...
If said colour...mine is natural...
If said curl....mine is totally 100% natural too=.=
Than what wrong??...i got tie got pin r...
Pn Santhi also din call me out...suck Afrika...tot she nice...
thn....almost....60% people of chinese and student in this school kena....
WT...teacher said wan gantung......
Gantung la....almost all student of smkpm sure din come...
That time close school for gantung student la...
coz that time sure 30% of student come only~~...BIG New man that time!!
Fine....we all chat n chat...
'Likely' teacher F*ridah.....look so happy whn saw i kena..
damnnn....she said me hair too high...
HELLo....din tie said din tie...tie u too low cnt...too high cnt...
I short thn tie high lo..XDXD
How to tie u teach me la!...Thn she pull my hair ask me dun clip...
Stupid!!...din clip thn look messy>.<>.<......sister noe i get gantung look happr>.<... bad bad er sister...XD Suetee n Lina said the teacher stupid de..i agree^^... said i tie too high wor...stupid la Farida*!.... Pn Kamariyah enter class..i faster go back cls... huhh...thn do correction of science paper2.. suddenly my frd that go cut hair back to class n said that Pn Santhi wan to see me>.<.... OMG...i faster take out all the ring or what... I haven reach there saw many gal help their frd cuttting hair.. thn teacher call my name loudly...everyone look at me... CHamT.T....duno teacher wan scold me for what edi.. or buang sekolah??..>.< name=".="" me="P">.<...i keep talk n talk n talk... ChenWei sit beside me...chat lo...he ok la...just like sleepXD Than i'm so noisy keep talk...Pn Kamariyah said 'ehh..may huey ni bising la..bising lagi saya gunting rambut kame...' thn she laugh...i act cry..'wuuuwuuuwuu...tak nak cikgu..' Lolss...damn funny...they laugh...XD Recesss^^...tell CH what happen n how cute n how LC those teacher.. hehehee....Pn Santhi really sayang me r....what she do look like just for help me^^ ThANKS...=*) Pn Santhi and also cute Pn Kamariyah~~
After recess GG..
we slowly back class...^^
thn they all go library..
I just follow go...
CB,Joshua and ChenWei funny..
like a kid stupid=P
CH n HarnZhin dunno go whr edi=.='
out of the library only saw them...
In the library many ppl...
If din mistake..Ah BO(shine OV) class inside too..
so many ppl..n i felt that whn i go into library...
Ah Bo n many ppl look at me>.<....aiyoo...dunno why...maybe my hair.. No place sit CH CB sit at sofa bside teacher.. than we start chat joke act stupid..talk stupid..XD CH sit wif HarnZhin.. Lolss...CB said like king and queen.. CH=king....HZ=queen...XD funny lor...but HZ leng lui if he a girl^^ we 4 laugh lo...XD Than i kacao kacao...take library flower put on ppl head.. Play CH hairXD...normal he din let ppl touch his head.. haha...today unnormal...i keep play thn put flower... Very naughty lar me...kacao this play that n more... Luckily CH din angry or scold me... Sej teacher din come^^...no need take paper n pass up folio^^ Chat wif CB ,SengYao and ChenWei lor...stupid topic but liked by CB=) GEo period...WT....her class again...i unlike... thn...the one hour she teaching...i just do homework n chat quietly... Sure teacher call me...but i ans her question...so...she cnt scold me or what.. Sleep also...thn wake took a look at book or outside... CHenWei sleepingXD...CB too.. But Cb unlucky....teacher call he to ans.. we giv he the ans he still duno=.='' than stand up lo....me n ChenWei keep laugh n make joke of he^^.. CB like to laugh ChenWei whn teacher call he.. So...at last..teacher saw CB laugh ppl ask he to ans... But he more dunno...XDXD...me n ChenWei keep laugh n laugh...gosh...XD TRRIInnnggg!!.... straight out class back^^.. Lolsss...CH saw me thn act wanna hug me=.='' totally zadao....thn CB saw it'yer yer yer ...' and laugh at us>.< stupid="P..thn">.<... scold me abitT.T... bad CH hhuhhhh!...dunwan play ur hair..blekk.. Huh...much to said...maybe too long...nvm...I'm such talkafull... most important is... Thankss...the 2 teacher..and CB CH stupid memory..CHenWei,Gor,JT..... All make me feel today happy....or forget about those not good memory for tempolary...... T.H.A.N.K.S

No comments:

Post a Comment